Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-8-10 Its friday bitches, lets do this
chelofellow Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:so he was going 85 in a 50 zone, whoopity do

yeah, here that's a 400 dollar ticket. Not 290,000!
thats a rather common occurrence here
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
We used to wear our Football and Baseball Jersey's to school on gameday and that was awesome. But the best gamedays were basketball game days b/c we got to wear our jersey and our dope ass warmup suits, pants and jacket. It was extra cool b/c I went to a Catholic school and we had to wear uniforms, so on Football and Baseball game days we still had to wear dress pants and shoes, but on basketball gamedays we could wear the warm up pants and sneakers.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:We used to wear our Football and Baseball Jersey's to school on gameday and that was awesome. But the best gamedays were basketball game days b/c we got to wear our jersey and our dope as warmup suits, pants and jacket. It was extra cool b/c I went to a Catholic school and we had to wear uniforms, so on Football and Baseball game days we still had to wear dress pants and shoes, but on basketball gamedays we could wear the warm up pants and sneakers.

We used to have Colonial Day at my catholic grade school and we got to dress up like Little House on the Prarie people.!!!!!! That was cool too.
Jesus. It's 28 degrees here.

It's 40 in Vancouver
chelofellow Wrote:Jesus. It's 28 degrees here.

It's 40 in Vancouver

I thought you lived in b/t the mountains and stayed warm all the time???
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:We used to wear our Football and Baseball Jersey's to school on gameday and that was awesome. But the best gamedays were basketball game days b/c we got to wear our jersey and our dope as warmup suits, pants and jacket. It was extra cool b/c I went to a Catholic school and we had to wear uniforms, so on Football and Baseball game days we still had to wear dress pants and shoes, but on basketball gamedays we could wear the warm up pants and sneakers.

We used to have Colonial Day at my catholic grade school and we got to dress up like Little House on the Prarie people.!!!!!! That was cool too.

:roll:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:roll:

What????? it was fun.....
When I think back to it now, High School was pretty fucking awesome.

I can't wait to see how much better than everyone else I am at my 20th reunion this summer.

chelofellow Wrote:ha ha, looks like Dildo Bagginz got nailed for speeding:

Swiss Ferrari driver hit with $290K speeding fine
Last Updated: Friday, January 8, 2010 | 1:27 PM ET Comments0Recommend13CBC News
A Swiss court has slapped a wealthy Ferrari driver with a record-breaking $290,000 speeding fine.

The motorist reportedly drove through a village in a candy red Ferrari Testarossa at 137 km/h, which was 57 km/h over the speed limit.

Judges at the cantonal court in St. Gallen, in eastern Switzerland, said they based the fine on the speeder's estimated wealth of over $20 million US and the fact he was a repeat offender.

He traded in the Lotus?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Jesus. It's 28 degrees here.

It's 40 in Vancouver

I thought you lived in b/t the mountains and stayed warm all the time???

ha ha, I do, but it's early january. Usually at this time of year its a little above freezing. Our average temperature here is the highest in canada, but it's still Canada. Winter is never cancelled
beckster Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:ha ha, looks like Dildo Bagginz got nailed for speeding:

Swiss Ferrari driver hit with $290K speeding fine
Last Updated: Friday, January 8, 2010 | 1:27 PM ET Comments0Recommend13CBC News
A Swiss court has slapped a wealthy Ferrari driver with a record-breaking $290,000 speeding fine.

The motorist reportedly drove through a village in a candy red Ferrari Testarossa at 137 km/h, which was 57 km/h over the speed limit.

Judges at the cantonal court in St. Gallen, in eastern Switzerland, said they based the fine on the speeder's estimated wealth of over $20 million US and the fact he was a repeat offender.

He traded in the Lotus?

No roomy enough he said
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:When I think back to it now, High School was pretty fucking awesome.

I can't wait to see how much better than everyone else I am at my 20th reunion this summer.
i didnt go to my 10th, and not going to my 20th, there is no one i care to see there, hell theres no one i talk to from high school, and very few from college
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Ooooooohhhhh I'm so scared of Scott Frost and his big f'n mouth. That Michigan team could have beaten anyone.

Nope. They couldn't have beaten that Nebraska team. Vegas Odds makers said that the opening line of a head to head matchup would have been Nebraska as 13 point favorites.

That Michigan team was nothing special other than Woodson. He wouldn't have had any impact on that game since Nebraska would have just run over them.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM