Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-6-10 Come On Someone Else Get Here Early
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Safety Deposit Box: Deed to your home, insurance policies, Titles to vehilces, jewelery, life insurance policy,
deeds, insurance policies are all kept digitally now, so you can just go get a copy, who keeps jewelery in a safety deposit box, what if you want to wear it?

That why we got a safe...who wants to run to the bank everytime you need important things....
i have a safe too, i keep birth certificate, spare keys, event tickets, vehicle titles, nothing special
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:We have a safe instead of a Safety Deposit Box....I'm too lazy to go to the bank.

I have a lock box hidden
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:i have a safe too, i keep birth certificate, spare keys, event tickets, vehicle titles, nothing special

What do you mean nothing special...they are all your important things/paperwork. I think a good safe is sufficient enough.
Buba should get over 50% of those $100's b/c he contributes more than 50% of the total income.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oh good, Jerk Off Man's in the studio Confusedarcasm:
I need to bolt down my safe. I haven't put anything in it because it can be taken right out of the closet. I don't know why I keep putting that off.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
I need to buy a safe.
Pokes28 Wrote:I need to bolt down my safe. I haven't put anything in it because it can be taken right out of the closet. I don't know why I keep putting that off.
mine is sitting on a shelf in the closet
What you should keep in a safe deposit box:

Original copies of marriage certs, birth certs, bonds, stocks and Will. And only if originals are needed. Most of this stuff can be found online or ordered for a price.

Old valuable UGLY family jewelery that you would never wear.

Gems. Some people go to the Caribbean and buy rubies and such b/c they are so cheap.

Real valuable coins, stamps, sports cards or collectibles. I mean like over $500 an item. And only if you have no desire to display them or show them to anyone.

Fake passports, fake documents, a silenced .22 pistol and getaway money.

That's really all I can think of.

If you do not have/need any of these. Then you do not need a safe deposit box.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:Oh good, Jerk Off Man's in the studio Confusedarcasm:

Grrrreat... Because once this week wasn't enough..... :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Our safe is really, really heavy, but we should get it bolted down too.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:a silenced .22 pistol and getaway money.
really, its a .22, its quiet enough. maybe a silenced 9 or 45
Brian in NY Wrote:I need to buy a safe.

I have a lockbox style safe. I think it's fireproof for like 79 seconds or something like that. The key is in my desk drawer though.

What do I even have in my safe? I am not sure. I think my wedding band from my first marriage is in there b/c I have not gotten around to hocking it yet and it's worth like $1000. I think there are a few documents in there. That's it.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I need to buy a safe.

I have a lockbox style safe. I think it's fireproof for like 79 seconds or something like that. The key is in my desk drawer though.

What do I even have in my safe? I am not sure. I think my wedding band from my first marriage is in there b/c I have not gotten around to hocking it yet and it's worth like $1000. I think there are a few documents in there. That's it.
I'd probably put the spare set of keys for my Lotus in it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early Joe 50 309 11-14-2013, 07:36 PM
  Monday 9/23/2013 - Up Early Joe 77 427 09-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 12/17.... Early Derick 121 695 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  Friday - 08\24\2012 - Too early for Happy hour? Joe 155 556 08-24-2012, 09:13 PM
  Friday Feb 17,2011 - Early Spring! Joe 29 386 02-21-2011, 10:06 AM
  Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early JDubb 188 2,037 11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice