Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-6-10 Come On Someone Else Get Here Early
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Good morning everyone...I can't believe I still feel like total CRAP!!!! When will this end....
It's morning and the debate is out on whether it's a good one.

I don't know what's going on, but my right eye is swollen. It doesn't hurt and I don't remember bumping into anything. I think the weather is to blame somehow..... but it sucks... I plan on tossing my contacts tonight, too, in case they have something to do with it. The skin on my face has been really dry and I have been layering lotion on it to soothe things.

I need a hit of caffeine to wake up....
beckster Wrote:It's morning and the debate is out on whether it's a good one.

I don't know what's going on, but my right eye is swollen. It doesn't hurt and I don't remember bumping into anything. I think the weather is to blame somehow..... but it sucks... I plan on tossing my contacts tonight, too, in case they have something to do with it. The skin on my face has been really dry and I have been layering lotion on it to soothe things.

sounds like you got some :wanker: in you eye
Yep I mis-spoke when I said "good" morning....I lied
Iva13 Wrote:Yep I mis-spoke when I said "good" morning....I lied

It needs to improve, otherwise I might have to sneak out early, go home and crawl into bed.
I don't have a headache or a cold or anything but my head kind of feels heavy like when you have a cold and there is a pressure in me forehead. I think it is trying to lead to a headache.

I just took some advil to try to offset it.

I am REALLY sick of all this snow and wet roads. I wonder if I can expense window washer fluid.
A sales dude just set a huge box of yummy smelling donuts.... Fuuuuck.... I am not sure I can resist..........................
We are going through a bit of a heat wave. The high today is supposed to get up to 31 degrees. Just in time for the next front to dump another 2-5 inches of snow and then the temp drops. Tomorrow high of 7 and a low of -8. Global warming my ass.
oh yeah. Howdy everybody.
Pokes28 Wrote:oh yeah. Howdy everybody.

Hey Pokes!!!!
Pokes28 Wrote:We are going through a bit of a heat wave. The high today is supposed to get up to 31 degrees. Just in time for the next front to dump another 2-5 inches of snow and then the temp drops. Tomorrow high of 7 and a low of -8. Global warming my ass.

I wish we had your weather, it's currently -31c/-23.8f, and it has been fairly cold for the past month. sure makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning
I hate cold weather. Always have. I'd rather it be 103 than 33 any day.
Pokes28 Wrote:I hate cold weather. Always have. I'd rather it be 103 than 33 any day.
me too
Pokes28 Wrote:I hate cold weather. Always have. I'd rather it be 103 than 33 any day.

I'll take 33 over 10... I can handle the cold, but it's that bitter Arctic Air cold that I hate.... That's the cold where your nose feels like it's about to freeze shut, it's hard to breathe, and your skin stings
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's morning and the debate is out on whether it's a good one.

sounds like you got some :wanker: in you eye
Sounds like you speak from experience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8