Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-6-10 Come On Someone Else Get Here Early
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I collect 100 bills and hide them....I have a lot too...well not alot but I bet like 23 of them!!!!! Any 100 bill that comes into the house...I get..b/c I collect them!!!!
somebody obviously makes way to much

No you get them every now and then for like a bonus or B-day present ...I don't spend them...I collect them! Boe gets a little irritated with me, then he laughs when I tell him how many I have.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:I collect grain and put it in bins!!! haha
and then sell it at fair market value :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I collect 100 bills and hide them....I have a lot too...well not alot but I bet like 23 of them!!!!! Any 100 bill that comes into the house...I get..b/c I collect them!!!!

No you get them every now and then for like a bonus or B-day present ...I don't spend them...I collect them! Boe gets a little irritated with me, then he laughs when I tell him how many I have.
well if you started 10 months ago and have 23 of them, thats a lot of bonus' and bdays
Iva13 Wrote:

He's probably happy because he'll get half if you divorce :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Brian please don't start that...it makes Pete very upset. :mrgreen:

HAHA ya i go down to the market with a gunny sack... 1 bushel at a time!!! :roflmao:
"Nothing Runs Like A Deere"
Iva13 Wrote:

well if you started 10 months ago and have 23 of them, thats a lot of bonus' and bdays

If you add in when Boe gets paid and sometimes comes home with 100 bill.....that counts too.!!! Since I've started this...he trys not to bring them in the house. LOL
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

HAHA ya i go down to the market with a gunny sack... 1 bushel at a time!!! :roflmao:
gotta have something to do in the winter, pretty boring over in that part of SD
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Good... But i think i :beer: too much last night...Kinda got a headache!!

I need to drink...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:No you get them every now and then for like a bonus or B-day present ...I don't spend them...I collect them! Boe gets a little irritated with me, then he laughs when I tell him how many I have.

Brian please don't start that...it makes Pete very upset. :mrgreen:
He's not here right now so someone had to say it for him.
Safety Deposit Box: Deed to your home, insurance policies, Titles to vehilces, jewelery, life insurance policy,
We have a safe instead of a Safety Deposit Box....I'm too lazy to go to the bank.
Iva13 Wrote:Safety Deposit Box: Deed to your home, insurance policies, Titles to vehilces, jewelery, life insurance policy,
deeds, insurance policies are all kept digitally now, so you can just go get a copy, who keeps jewelery in a safety deposit box, what if you want to wear it?
Brian in NY Wrote:
I collect money too, but it goes in my bank account.

I collect bills.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I collect money too, but it goes in my bank account.

I collect bills.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, October 29, 2015 ~ Working too Early Beckster 16 211 10-29-2015, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday 11/14/2013 - Up too early Joe 50 309 11-14-2013, 07:36 PM
  Monday 9/23/2013 - Up Early Joe 77 427 09-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 12/17.... Early Derick 121 695 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM
  Friday - 08\24\2012 - Too early for Happy hour? Joe 155 556 08-24-2012, 09:13 PM
  Friday Feb 17,2011 - Early Spring! Joe 29 386 02-21-2011, 10:06 AM
  Wednesday 11/10 - Starting the day too early JDubb 188 2,037 11-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice