Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-4-10 FIRST SHOW OF NEW YEAR
They could just call it "Spot the Entertainer"
Brian in NY Wrote:They could just call it "Spot the Entertainer"
Oh, he's inviting girls over. I guess they can't call it that then :oops:
I got caught up on the Shore last night.... Snookie said things are alive when you kill them when the guys were cooking up lobster.... :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I got caught up on the Shore last night.... Snookie said things are alive when you kill them when the guys were cooking up lobster.... :roflmao:
no things are dead when you kill them
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I dunno about Frank the Entertainer.... Might be interesting or it just might suck. You can tell these girls are looking to be on tv... Why else would they pursue a bum who lives in his parents basement?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I moved out of my parents when I was 16. Stayed with them for a week or two here and there until I was 20 maybe.
I don't think Maxim would endorse living in your parents basement.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i watched americas worst cooks on the food network last night
So did I. I can't believe that some people are that bad at cooking.

{Iva}
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Living in your mom's basement, will evolve to kidnapping and raping women in your mom's basement.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i watched americas worst cooks on the food network last night

{Iva}

I'm not that bad...I can do Mac&cheese...no problem :roflmao: I could probably do other things to...if I wanted....I don't want therefore I don't do!!!!
Ashley madison commercial annoy me very much.
LeNeve Wrote:Ashley madison commercial annoy me very much.
Seems to be the common theme of all the commercials on this channel.
LeNeve Wrote:I moved out of my parents when I was 16. Stayed with them for a week or two here and there until I was 20 maybe.

I could understand, with the economy being crappy (especially here in Michigan) if a guy falls on hard times and has to move back with his folks til he gets back on his feet. But that Frank guy comes off as a bum who wants to make only easy money and not apply himself (not that the rest of us would turn down easy money), but come on!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Ashley madison commercial annoy me very much.

I wish that site would crash and burn and be gone forever. That's how much it irritates me.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

{Iva}

I'm not that bad...I can do Mac&cheese...no problem :roflmao: I could probably do other things to...if I wanted....I don't want therefore I don't do!!!!

What do you like to cook?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM