Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-4-10 FIRST SHOW OF NEW YEAR
Good morning everyone....still sick.... :blahblah:
alive though
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
so now is the time to share your new years eve stories, tales of ass-capades, and any other new years eve related events
Now is also the time to share your new years resolutions, and how long you thing its gonna last before you break them
Good Morning and Happy New Year Everyone!

It felt weird to get up at 5 this morning, I think my average bedtime last week was 4am. lol
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:Now is also the time to share your new years resolutions, and how long you thing its gonna last before you break them

My New Year's resolution is to not make any New Year's resolutions. My guy tells me that his New Year's resolution is to get me knocked up... Confusedhock:

(he is joking of course........... I think)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm just recovering from being sick over New Year's, which definitely hindered my drinking. Howard is back from his 2 week vacation as well, so most likely I'll be listening to that. I have some meetings for most of today. Hope C&R is a good show to kick off 2010. Keep me posted if anything earth shattering happens.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I didn't make any resolutions... I just live my life as one big resolution!!!! Eat right, exercise and be nice.
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:Now is also the time to share your new years resolutions, and how long you thing its gonna last before you break them

My New Year's resolution is to not make any New Year's resolutions. My guy tells me that his New Year's resolution is to get me knocked up... Confusedhock:

You better get married first!!!! That would be the best resolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:so now is the time to share your new years eve stories, tales of ass-capades, and any other new years eve related events

I went to my friends house, and my son rode his dog like a bull, then I drank too much beer, took one shot, and went home and passed out well before the stroke of midnight.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You better get married first!!!! That would be the best resolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no one wants to have a bastard child out of wedlock
Derick The Solution Wrote:no one wants to have a bastard child out of wedlock
:thanks: We planned on getting married May 31st, 2008 and then we found out I was pregnant so we waited until he was born... Funny thing is he was born May 31st, 2008.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:no one wants to have a bastard child out of wedlock
:thanks: We planned on getting married May 31st, 2008 and then we found out I was pregnant so we waited until he was born... Funny thing is he was born May 31st, 2008.

OMG that's crazy....fate is a funny thing.!!!!!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

no one wants to have a bastard child out of wedlock

Well, you can rest assured that won't be an issue, unless he sabotages my BCPs.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:so now is the time to share your new years eve stories, tales of ass-capades, and any other new years eve related events

We were suppose to eat chinese food at the iin laws then go over to a friends for games and drinks but my brother in law called and said he was coming down and bringing his. g/f and they showed up an hour and half late and he brought two of his buddies he was going out with and... So I had to share my dinner... My son was crying because we had to wait for him. After our half ass dinner we just went home...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM