Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-4-10 FIRST SHOW OF NEW YEAR
Iva13 Wrote:I think they knew about this for a while...about Maxium.

Oh definately.
i think when maxim is about beer, women, sports, and your two hosts decide to get married, engaged, and have kids, your no longer maxim material, expecially when they no longer have girls on the show, have said nothing about beer or any alcohol at all. pretty much they havent lived up to the maxim name for some time
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:i think when maxim is about beer, women, sports, and your two hosts decide to get married, engaged, and have kids, your no longer maxim material, expecially when they no longer have girls on the show, have said nothing about beer or any alcohol at all. pretty much they havent lived up to the maxim name for some time

Maxim NEVER gave them their due anyway even back 2-3 years ago...they were never mentioned in the mag. Woo woo I think they had their pic in one time. So that doesn't make any sense (married; baby; etc.)
What's the difference between laughing at dick clark last year, and laughing at him this year. It is wrong to laugh at that anytime.
i watched americas worst cooks on the food network last night
Derick The Solution Wrote:i watched americas worst cooks on the food network last night
So did I. I can't believe that some people are that bad at cooking.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i watched americas worst cooks on the food network last night
So did I.
that one chic fucked up mac and cheese
anything that starts out with flavor flav is gonna end up being do doo
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
So did I.
Most of those people would screw up a bowl of cereal.
I won 200.00 from my church for a football pool.....I was so happy. I bought a ticket b/c they said you don't have to watch or know anything about football or the teams...so I won!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I won 200.00 from my church for a football pool.....I was so happy. I bought a ticket b/c they said you don't have to watch or know anything about football or the teams...so I won!!!!!
gambling at church, what is this world comming to. Shouldnt that be some kind of sin
Iva13 Wrote:I won 200.00 from my church for a football pool.....I was so happy. I bought a ticket b/c they said you don't have to watch or know anything about football or the teams...so I won!!!!!

I think gambling is a sin, you may be going to hell.

You could probaly give ten percent of your winnings to the church, and get back into heaven though. Maybe 20 %
I used to think when they would publish the names of the winners in the church bulletin that they should give their winnings to the Church....but now that I won...I don't like that idea anymore.
Derick The Solution Wrote:i think when maxim is about beer, women, sports, and your two hosts decide to get married, engaged, and have kids, your no longer maxim material, expecially when they no longer have girls on the show, have said nothing about beer or any alcohol at all. pretty much they havent lived up to the maxim name for some time

Maxim dropped them???? I wonder if they knew about it back in the summer when they were going through that lull that was irritating most of us?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
So did I.

My sister? :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM