Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-4-10 FIRST SHOW OF NEW YEAR
Joe In PA Wrote:Holy shit Covino! Down boy down!

The Maxim station was cool back in the day when all the shows were Maxim related. It created chemistry among the shows that were under that label. Putting the Maxim name on the C&R show and not really promoting it just never made sense to me. I kind of think of the Maxim name as the training wheels for the show. The show doesn’t need it now. Hell, the show will probably outlast Maxim Magazine. Do people really buy magazines anymore these days?

Now if they’d just move this show off of this fucking channel I’d never have to come back and hear those other 2 shows again. They also need to get rid of those bullshit shows on the Howard channels like the wrap up show, the intern show, etc. Put C&R into the 11 to 3 spot on one of those channels and I’d have something to listen to from 6AM to 7PM every day.

I still get magazines. :oops:

I get Maxim and Playboy. I will keep getting those.

I get Sports Illustarted b/c I wanted the Steelers Super Bowl package. I will not be renewing.

I used to get like 10 magazines. Soon it might only be one.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:

The Maxim station was cool back in the day when all the shows were Maxim related. It created chemistry among the shows that were under that label. Putting the Maxim name on the C&R show and not really promoting it just never made sense to me. I kind of think of the Maxim name as the training wheels for the show. The show doesn’t need it now. Hell, the show will probably outlast Maxim Magazine. Do people really buy magazines anymore these days?

Now if they’d just move this show off of this fucking channel I’d never have to come back and hear those other 2 shows again. They also need to get rid of those bullshit shows on the Howard channels like the wrap up show, the intern show, etc. Put C&R into the 11 to 3 spot on one of those channels and I’d have something to listen to from 6AM to 7PM every day.

I get Sports Illustarted b/c I wanted the Steelers Super Bowl package. I will not be renewing.

I used to get a bunch of magazines, it was nice to get something in the mailbox that wasn't junk mail. I still get Maxim. I might add another mag sometime when I get around to it. My guy loves reading, he was getting Rolling Stone, which I may have to renew for him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I'll be geting SI for the Eagles Superbowl Package this year.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'll be geting SI for the Eagles Superbowl Package this year.

It's a cool package. I recommend getting it when the Eagles win the Super Bowl. It's like $80 but I think it's a two year subscription and a bunch of cool shit.

E.A.G.L.E.S. EAGLES!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM