Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12=31=09, Last day of the year
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Derick, which chick are you gonna ask out? The married one?
yes, i feel the need to be shot down, hasnt happened in a while. I'm probably overflowing with confidence but you really think the married chic is gonna say yes?

Not likely, unless she's got issues..... Just was wondering if you were talking about her or a different chick.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So I think it is bullshit that the Colts did not try to win last week. I also think it is bullshit that the Patriots and Bengals are not going to try to win this week.

Last year the Steelers played the Browns in week 17 and had NOTHING to gain or lose in the playoff picture. They played the starters the entire game and played hard, so hard that Ben got a concussion trying to sneak out a first down, he almost missed the first playoff game b/c of it. Oh yeah, and the Steelers won that game also. That is how it's supposed to be.

I have no problem with the Colts not trying to win last week, same with Pats and Bengals this week. Why risk your star players getting hurt? Teams do that in other sports, the NFL should be no different. I hate seeing arguments about the "integrity of the game" and that type of bullshit. Football is more physical than any of the other professional sports and the likelihood of injury is higher. Can't take that risk of throwing Manning of Brady out there against a team with nothing to lose.

The Bengals and Patriots actually DO have something to lose though, they are fighting for the 3 seed, which would give them the home field in a very probable AFC championship game.

Here is another thing on the Colts. There is a Super Bowl winner every year right? How many undefeated teams have their been? 2 and only 1 won the Super Bowl. To be the second team to do that would be legendary.

Bottom line is, the Colts, Patriots and Bengals would MUCH rather play the Jets, Broncos or Texans than the almost healthy, defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. And well they should. The Steelers are dangerous right now and are even more dangerous in the playoffs.

I will say this, if the Steelers were 14-0 and sat all their best players with only a 5 point lead, then losing the game, the city of Pittsburgh would riot. I am not shitting you. Thank god the Steelers would never do that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
AirHej Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:now there are 4 people here, me and the little girl from chili (what a hot little ass on that girl), the married latino girl, huge boobs on her, and the other married one, with kids, no comment on her

Once again....
:worthlesswopics:
jsut for you, i'll do some iphone photoing without getting caught
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
apparently our department is off at noon today, no one informed me
Derick The Solution Wrote:she is hot, i cant find any pics of her. But you all should see Nadine. I need to get some pics of her. She's married, but damn. Hottest science girl I've ever seen, ever

The name alone sounds hot.
Derick The Solution Wrote:apparently our department is off at noon today, no one informed me

I was just now informed we will close early also. I wish I would know this shit at least 24 hours in advance.
I think I'll go ahead and change my calendars out.
I guess Derick was right. Iva did not make it through the night. Confusedad:
Damn you guys were a bunch of chatty cathies untill I showed up. Wtf I brushed my teeth this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:Damn you guys were a bunch of chatty cathies untill I showed up. Wtf I brushed my teeth this morning.
sorry i was walking around to do some photo taking, and then i noticed that kate was here, so i talked to her for a bit.
LeNeve Wrote:I guess Derick was right. Iva did not make it through the night. Confusedad:
well i hate to say i told you so
pwoww's bday is on saturday
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Damn you guys were a bunch of chatty cathies untill I showed up. Wtf I brushed my teeth this morning.
sorry i was walking around to do some photo taking, and then i noticed that kate was here, so i talked to her for a bit.

It would be nice if we had photo worthy people here. There is a 30 year old lesbian that washes the cars, but the problem is she looks like a lesbian.

Sorry, I am typing from my phone. And we just got to the place, so I got to get to work... Laters
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

Sorry, I am typing from my phone. And we just got to the place, so I got to get to work... Laters

wood loads. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM
  7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free! NussieT 166 2,782 07-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: NussieT