Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12=31=09, Last day of the year
I totally made this girl fall in love with me yesterday. She had dropped her credit card, I found it and returned it too her, then we talked for an hour.

that story was kinda lame, but true
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Was she hot? :worthlesswopics:
She should have at least given you a blow job for your good deed.

Happy New Year to everyone at DBN!
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
she is hot, i cant find any pics of her. But you all should see Nadine. I need to get some pics of her. She's married, but damn. Hottest science girl I've ever seen, ever
i'm totally gonna ask this chic out next week.
AirHej Wrote:She should have at least given you a blow job for your good deed.

Happy New Year to everyone at DBN!

Yeah, blow job at a minimum.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Fucking snow. It's gonna fuck my day up.

Working until 2PM then I have to drive into the mountains in WV where we rented a chalet at a resort for the weekend with some friends. They better have the roads plowed and salted there by the time I get there at like 6PM.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
you said chalet
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So i just arrived at work, and no one is here, i am the only one on my floor at the moment. Usually i'm one of the first to arrive, but never the first. My boss left at noon yesterday, ill. Not sure if he's working today, not sure if anyone is working today
Wassup up all!!!! It's New Year's Eve and I get to spend my morning loading wood up in a truck for one of knightryda's friends.

Derick, which chick are you gonna ask out? The married one?

We got a couple inches of snow last night, but it is a warm 34F degrees here...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
So I think it is bullshit that the Colts did not try to win last week. I also think it is bullshit that the Patriots and Bengals are not going to try to win this week.

Last year the Steelers played the Browns in week 17 and had NOTHING to gain or lose in the playoff picture. They played the starters the entire game and played hard, so hard that Ben got a concussion trying to sneak out a first down, he almost missed the first playoff game b/c of it. Oh yeah, and the Steelers won that game also. That is how it's supposed to be.

beckster Wrote:Derick, which chick are you gonna ask out? The married one?
yes, i feel the need to be shot down, hasnt happened in a while. I'm probably overflowing with confidence but you really think the married chic is gonna say yes?
now there are 4 people here, me and the little girl from chili (what a hot little ass on that girl), the married latino girl, huge boobs on her, and the other married one, with kids, no comment on her
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:So I think it is bullshit that the Colts did not try to win last week. I also think it is bullshit that the Patriots and Bengals are not going to try to win this week.

Last year the Steelers played the Browns in week 17 and had NOTHING to gain or lose in the playoff picture. They played the starters the entire game and played hard, so hard that Ben got a concussion trying to sneak out a first down, he almost missed the first playoff game b/c of it. Oh yeah, and the Steelers won that game also. That is how it's supposed to be.

I have no problem with the Colts not trying to win last week, same with Pats and Bengals this week. Why risk your star players getting hurt? Teams do that in other sports, the NFL should be no different. I hate seeing arguments about the "integrity of the game" and that type of bullshit. Football is more physical than any of the other professional sports and the likelihood of injury is higher. Can't take that risk of throwing Manning of Brady out there against a team with nothing to lose.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Derick The Solution Wrote:now there are 4 people here, me and the little girl from chili (what a hot little ass on that girl), the married latino girl, huge boobs on her, and the other married one, with kids, no comment on her

Once again....
:worthlesswopics:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM
  7-6-11 - A year of being preggers rage free! NussieT 166 2,782 07-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: NussieT