Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snookie got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!
This shit is funny as fuck!!!

[youtube]0CypKkbprIw[/youtube]

Disclaimer: I in NO WAY advocate the hitting of women by a man. The "man" who did this is a scumbag. BUt this shit is still funny as fuck for some reason.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
When will they air this though???

It is funny... But yeah, don't be hitting your or any woman... Some of us can throw it back.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i think that happens on next week episode, i cant wait, that fat little bitch probably deserved it.

disclaimer:I dont advocate hitting women
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
P-Woww violated the rights of MTV, in true guido fashion. Video has been disabled.
DAMN, I should have downloaded it. I will email the guy who put it up and ask him to send it to me.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I found this one, looking for more. The mix I had up earlier was the best.

I now I'm not supposed to laugh at that, but. ha, to the mother fucking ha. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Poor girl. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: snooki.gif]

Did he get the short little fat dude with that punch too. a double whammy.
Last time I had the "privilege" of being on the Jersey Shore was in Margate City back in 1988. Doesn't look like anything has changed. You can't polish a turd.
i jsut spent the last 10 minutes watching that, i cant stop :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Her head just snaps back so hard :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My wife just said "you know I heard she had some pretty bad damage to her mouth". :roflmao: :roflmao:

I said "Maybe she won't talk so much now". :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just got an email frpm the guy who posted it on yoytube. He sent me a new link but I am on my phone. I woll post it whem I get home

I just got an email frpm the guy who posted it on yoytube. He sent me a new link but I am on my phone. I woll post it whem I get home

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what the fuck is up? chrisnez 7 3,007 12-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green