Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Snookie got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This shit is funny as fuck!!!

[youtube]0CypKkbprIw[/youtube]

Disclaimer: I in NO WAY advocate the hitting of women by a man. The "man" who did this is a scumbag. BUt this shit is still funny as fuck for some reason.
When will they air this though???

It is funny... But yeah, don't be hitting your or any woman... Some of us can throw it back.
i think that happens on next week episode, i cant wait, that fat little bitch probably deserved it.

disclaimer:I dont advocate hitting women
P-Woww violated the rights of MTV, in true guido fashion. Video has been disabled.
DAMN, I should have downloaded it. I will email the guy who put it up and ask him to send it to me.
I found this one, looking for more. The mix I had up earlier was the best.
I now I'm not supposed to laugh at that, but. ha, to the mother fucking ha. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Poor girl. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: snooki.gif]
Did he get the short little fat dude with that punch too. a double whammy.
Last time I had the "privilege" of being on the Jersey Shore was in Margate City back in 1988. Doesn't look like anything has changed. You can't polish a turd.
i jsut spent the last 10 minutes watching that, i cant stop :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Her head just snaps back so hard :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My wife just said "you know I heard she had some pretty bad damage to her mouth". :roflmao: :roflmao:

I said "Maybe she won't talk so much now". :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just got an email frpm the guy who posted it on yoytube. He sent me a new link but I am on my phone. I woll post it whem I get home
I just got an email frpm the guy who posted it on yoytube. He sent me a new link but I am on my phone. I woll post it whem I get home
Pages: 1 2