Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking in Their Sleep...
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Leneve talks in his sleep , but it always stupid shit he say, nothing ever sexy !!! No i take that back there was one New Year's , were he was shit faced drunk and i was just a little, we lay down in there living room together and then he said let :doggystyle: so their i go getting undressed , i was butt ass naked, laying right next to him,nothing for just a little bit, i hear him taking his pants off, and then the fucker stated pissing on me,and then i hit him, and he wake up and he says sorry and that he still wants to :doggystyle: . :eek: :eek:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story!
That's not quite the reaction I had when I read it :?

Were you busy picturing LeNeve without pants on?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Leneve talks in his sleep , but it always stupid shit he say, nothing ever sexy !!! No i take that back there was one New Year's , were he was shit faced drunk and i was just a little, we lay down in there living room together and then he said let :doggystyle: so their i go getting undressed , i was butt ass naked, laying right next to him,nothing for just a little bit, i hear him taking his pants off, and then the fucker stated pissing on me,and then i hit him, and he wake up and he says sorry and that he still wants to :doggystyle: . :eek: :eek:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story!
That's not quite the reaction I had when I read it :?

Were you busy picturing LeNeve without pants on?
and peeing. Not good.
I have heard of drunken stories ending in someone/thing being peed on and for some reason it cracks me up. Fortunately I have never been peed on by any drunks, only newborn babies.

One of the guys that I used to work with always ended up peeing on stuff after a night of heavy drinking. His wife was ready to kill him. He peed in plants, on curtains, the couch, in the closet.... all in his sleep.

It may have also reminded me of some other drunken/sleeping tales....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Ok you are the winner! Incredible story! lol