Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Talking in Their Sleep...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, knightryda and I had a nice night out to celebrate a friends' birthday. We got home early in the morning and crashed out in bed. He has a tendency to talk in his sleep sometimes, it's kinda funny, really. This particular night, out of the blue, he said, "I want to fuck you, Baby."... and followed it by promptly snoring. It was funny as hell.

Does anyone have any funny/embarassing stories of walking or talking in their sleep???
so did you climb on a go for a ride?
Derick Wrote:so did you climb on a go for a ride?

Eventually there was a little :ontop: , followed by some :doggystyle:.... :mrgreen:
When I was in basic training at Ft Benning for the Army, we stayed in those big bunk rooms where everyone was in the same room. There was a fireguard on duty all night, you usually took turns in 1 or 2 hour shifts.

One morning one of my buddies told me he was on fireguard the night before and I sleep walked up to him and asked him for a teddy bear.

Luckily he was my friend and did not tell the entire platoon or the drill sergeants.
Funny thing is, I never had a teddy bear, even when I was a little kid.
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was in basic training at Ft Benning for the Army, we stayed in those big bunk rooms where everyone was in the same room. There was a fireguard on duty all night, you usually took turns in 1 or 2 hour shifts.

One morning one of my buddies told me he was on fireguard the night before and I sleep walked up to him and asked him for a teddy bear.

Luckily he was my friend and did not tell the entire platoon or the drill sergeants.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Nice!
I have a tendency to sleep converse with people. I've been know to have whole conversations and wake up with no memory of what was said. The 2 biggest ones that my friends still get me on is one day we're all driving in a church van going to a mission to help serve food and I'm dreaming about dealing with an idiot behind a McD's counter and I scream out in my sleep "I want a 6 piece nugget!"

And the other, I have no idea what I was dreaming, but said "I prefer the Brady bunch of the 90's to the 70's". Odd, I know
Pete Nice Wrote:When I was in basic training at Ft Benning for the Army, we stayed in those big bunk rooms where everyone was in the same room. There was a fireguard on duty all night, you usually took turns in 1 or 2 hour shifts.

PETE NICE EVERYBODY :clap: :clap:
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a tendency to sleep converse with people.

That could be profoundly bad if you started confessing to shenanigans in one of those conversations...
Hondo Wrote:

That could be profoundly bad if you started confessing to shenanigans in one of those conversations...

Towards the beginning of our relationship, one of the first times I slept over, he made a remark in the middle of the night saying "I need to get her number" and then some mumbling. That was interesting... I thought I might have found a guy who would be confessing to stuff in his sleep... lol
Hondo Wrote:

Yeah I never thought of it like that. But I don't really do anything construed as shenanigans so I should be fine.
One of my ex's used to try asking me all kinds of shit like if i was screwing other girls when i was like half asleep. That got old quick

Angie81

Leneve talks in his sleep , but it always stupid shit he say, nothing ever sexy !!! No i take that back there was one New Year's , were he was shit faced drunk and i was just a little, we lay down in there living room together and then he said let :doggystyle: so their i go getting undressed , i was butt ass naked, laying right next to him,nothing for just a little bit, i hear him taking his pants off, and then the fucker stated pissing on me,and then i hit him, and he wake up and he says sorry and that he still wants to :doggystyle: . :eek: :eek:
Angie81 Wrote:Leneve talks in his sleep , but it always stupid shit he say, nothing ever sexy !!! No i take that back there was one New Year's , were he was shit faced drunk and i was just a little, we lay down in there living room together and then he said let :doggystyle: so their i go getting undressed , i was butt ass naked, laying right next to him,nothing for just a little bit, i hear him taking his pants off, and then the fucker stated pissing on me,and then i hit him, and he wake up and he says sorry and that he still wants to :doggystyle: . :eek: :eek:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story!
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:Leneve talks in his sleep , but it always stupid shit he say, nothing ever sexy !!! No i take that back there was one New Year's , were he was shit faced drunk and i was just a little, we lay down in there living room together and then he said let :doggystyle: so their i go getting undressed , i was butt ass naked, laying right next to him,nothing for just a little bit, i hear him taking his pants off, and then the fucker stated pissing on me,and then i hit him, and he wake up and he says sorry and that he still wants to :doggystyle: . :eek: :eek:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I love that story!
That's not quite the reaction I had when I read it :?
Pages: 1 2