Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Week ~ October 17, 2016
(10-25-2016, 03:34 PM)Chip Wrote: I didn't really buy anything this weekend, but, installed some things that we got the week before.
A new light over the dinning room table.
And a few weeks ago, I got a Wink. It's like a router, that connects a bunch of stuff around the house.
Like I bought a dimmer switch, and replaced an old one to control some flood lights. Now, I can control those lights from my cell phone, we can make it look like we're home when we're not.
Then this weekend, I put in a little add on for our garage door. Now I can open and close it and monitor when it's open or closed all from my phone. I have a bit of OCD and have turned around countless times to drive by to make sure I closed it.
And it can control my thermostat.
Now we're going to get more switches, to control more lights. Like porch lights. We can set them on timers, set them to come on when we come home, all kinds of little tricks.

Jim would be at work and just to fuck with me he'd turn all the lights off and put the air conditioning on.
(10-26-2016, 11:48 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 03:34 PM)Chip Wrote: I didn't really buy anything this weekend, but, installed some things that we got the week before.
And a few weeks ago, I got a Wink.  It's like a router, that connects a bunch of stuff around the house.
Like I bought a dimmer switch, and replaced an old one to control some flood lights.  Now, I can control those lights from my cell phone, we can make it look like we're home when we're not.
Then this weekend, I put in a little add on for our garage door. Now I can open and close it and monitor when it's open or closed all from my phone.  I have a bit of OCD and have turned around countless times to drive by to make sure I closed it.
Now we're going to get more switches, to control more lights.  Like porch lights.  We can set them on timers, set them to come on when we come home, all kinds of little tricks.

Jim would be at work and just to fuck with me he'd turn all the lights off and put the air conditioning on.

I would do that, but, I'd get my ass kicked.
Haha
(10-26-2016, 08:34 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Here's a fun story:
I'm friends with this chick on Facebook who I used to hang out with when we were in school together.  She's nuts. I'm not even joking.. certifiably insane.  Yesterday, she posted on FB that she figure out that her breast implants were causing her pain, so SHE CUT THEM OUT.  This nutjob numbed herself and cut out her own breast implants. WTF

So far, my old classmate hasn't died from performing her own surgery in her bathroom. Today, she posted a picture of her incision.  Just unbelievable.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(10-26-2016, 01:37 PM)Chip Wrote:
And a few weeks ago, I got a Wink.  It's like a router, that connects a bunch of stuff around the house.
Like I bought a dimmer switch, and replaced an old one to control some flood lights.  Now, I can control those lights from my cell phone, we can make it look like we're home when we're not.
Then this weekend, I put in a little add on for our garage door. Now I can open and close it and monitor when it's open or closed all from my phone.  I have a bit of OCD and have turned around countless times to drive by to make sure I closed it.
Now we're going to get more switches, to control more lights.  Like porch lights.  We can set them on timers, set them to come on when we come home, all kinds of little tricks.

Haha

BAHAHAHAHAHA.. I would hope she makes a video of that, too!!

But, seriously, that Wink sounds fucking awesome.  I want one.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nude Snapchatting and driving do not mix

http://www.wnem.com/story/33499351/woman...-boyfriend
I HATE PIE!!
(10-28-2016, 11:17 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Haha

We also got one of those Amazon Echo's, and we can just tell it to do everything now.
Where's Robert?

http://ktla.com/2016/11/01/thief-breaks-...s-apology/
I HATE PIE!!
(10-29-2016, 08:45 AM)Chip Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 11:17 AM)beckster Wrote:

Haha

We also got one of those Amazon Echo's, and we can just tell it to do everything now.

They keep pushing me to buy one of those too. I'm not sold yet.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster