Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty
There was a fucking bat in my house last night. It's still there somewhere, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I will not be going to Maine...

http://wtnh.com/2016/08/22/police-warn-p...-in-maine/
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
(08-22-2016, 08:41 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: There was a fucking bat in my house last night. It's still there somewhere, too.

So the other may not have come from the beach then. Gross
I've had it with my employees I lost it probably For the last time on Jim.
One of our other employees stepped on a nail at home, it got infected. The doctor said stay off of it for a little bit. (Understandable, it happens). I text my other employee to let her know she's coming on truck with me tomorrow to make arrangements for her kids. She texts back saying she can't do it. I'm sorry but I allow you to take your kids to work until you found daycare which has been apparent that she's never going to do.
So now my choices are to work from 6-10pm solo, take 1 lazy kid and the kid who has ADD and work probably the same type of shift or hire a couple of casuals for a day and hope they aren't pieces of shit
(08-22-2016, 09:40 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 08:41 AM)beckster Wrote: There was a fucking bat in my house last night. It's still there somewhere, too.

So the other may not have come from the beach then.  Gross

I'm not sure.  But Jim had opened up a bunch of windows in the house since it was nice out yesterday, so there's a chance it got in from an open window.
I HATE PIE!!
(08-22-2016, 09:44 AM)NussieT Wrote: I've had it with my employees I lost it probably For the last time on Jim.  
One of our other employees stepped on a nail at home, it got infected. The doctor said stay off of it for a little bit. (Understandable, it happens). I text my other employee to let her know she's coming on truck with me tomorrow to make arrangements for her kids.  She texts back saying she can't do it. I'm sorry but I allow you to take your kids to work until you found daycare which has been apparent that she's never going to do.  
So now my choices are to work from 6-10pm solo, take 1 lazy kid and the kid who has ADD and work probably the same type of shift or hire a couple of casuals for a day and hope they aren't pieces of shit

Fuck it. I'll quit this POS job and come work for you.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip and his wife are on vacation in Italy... There's a picture of his wife checking out this huge penis on a statue.. Priceless!!
I HATE PIE!!
(08-22-2016, 10:25 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 09:44 AM)NussieT Wrote: I've had it with my employees I lost it probably For the last time on Jim.  
One of our other employees stepped on a nail at home, it got infected. The doctor said stay off of it for a little bit. (Understandable, it happens). I text my other employee to let her know she's coming on truck with me tomorrow to make arrangements for her kids.  She texts back saying she can't do it. I'm sorry but I allow you to take your kids to work until you found daycare which has been apparent that she's never going to do.  

Jim and I had two really important business meetings on Thursday about this place. They told us to think about it over the weekend and eventually get back to them. Today with the employee bullshit just hit the threshold.
I'm done, I am not doing this anymore. I am looking for an actual job. Maxim said they'd take me back if I want. Some of my contractors have said in the past they'd hire me but I want nothing to do with trucks, construction or even a place I'll be a manager of people.
(08-22-2016, 11:05 AM)NussieT Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:25 AM)beckster Wrote:

Jim and I had two really important business meetings on Thursday about this place.  They told us to think about it over the weekend and eventually get back to them.  Today with the employee bullshit just hit the threshold.  
I'm done, I am not doing this anymore.  I am looking for an actual job.  Maxim said they'd take me back if I want.  Some of my contractors have said in the past they'd hire me but I want nothing to do with trucks, construction or even a place I'll be a manager of people.

Too bad you coulldn't find a non-related, reliable person who could manage the employees for you.  

But seriously, you've been talking about wanting out of it for a while now.
I HATE PIE!!
I ask simple questions.. But I get these ridiculous responses that don't answer my damn question.

"Hey, this client is no longer going to have a driver's license. Do I need to talk to the Underwriters?"
"Well the thing you have to keep in mind that he has another policy that might need to be checked for a waiver. I'll have to look into that." bla bla bla bla and more gibberish that is essentially unrelated and some other random stuff that does not answer my question.

I guess I just found myself with less work today.

I wonder if Jim would be pissed if I quit.
I HATE PIE!!
(08-22-2016, 10:32 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: Chip and his wife are on vacation in Italy... There's a picture of his wife checking out this huge penis on a statue.. Priceless!!

That was at Pompeii.
You know, the city that was burried 2,000 years ago.
In that big town square area, there were a bunch of statues from like 2008.  That was one of them.

Oh, and there was a line to get a picture taking with that big dong.
(08-29-2016, 11:03 AM)Chip Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:32 AM)beckster Wrote: Chip and his wife are on vacation in Italy... There's a picture of his wife checking out this huge penis on a statue.. Priceless!!

That was at Pompeii.
In that big town square area, there were a bunch of statues from like 2008.  That was one of them.

Where is your picture with it?  I read somewhere that the entire town was full of that type of thing.  That the archaeologists had to hide some of the statues they found.  Like the one of some guy fucking a goat.
I HATE PIE!!
(08-29-2016, 03:09 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 11:03 AM)Chip Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:32 AM)beckster Wrote: Chip and his wife are on vacation in Italy... There's a picture of his wife checking out this huge penis on a statue.. Priceless!!

That was at Pompeii.

Where is your picture with it?  I read somewhere that the entire town was full of that type of thing.  That the archaeologists had to hide some of the statues they found.  Like the one of some guy fucking a goat.

I have no picture with it.
And if there were statues like that, they aren't there now.
All those statues that are there now are less than 10 years old.

This was my lame, goofy, touristy picture.

[Image: pzQKKb63DdMBq3sLw6JijmWycN2beXIJOQVYGcxX...78-h903-no]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM