Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/18/2016 - @#%$ this day
(04-18-2016, 01:44 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:38 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:30 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:18 PM)NussieT Wrote: No Chip yet!?  Maybe he did get married this past weekend.  With Voxer I feel like I am ignoring DBN.

I see nothing saying anything about the wedding.  But a friend of mine had her baby last Sunday and waiting an entire week before announcing it.

Why is he so secretive of his life.  We already know a lot about hi
m.  I mean who else do you know get so blacked out drunk that they end up in Chicago and don't even realize it.

He's afraid that we know too much!!! Bahahaha!!

Haha. I'm still here, kinda. Been crazy busy at work. And apparently a lot goes onto weddings. 
And no, not married yet, but this Friday.  I'm leaving for it tomorrow morning.
And I don't even have Voxer aanymore, I got a new phone and have been forgetting to install it.
(04-18-2016, 04:15 PM)Chip Wrote: Haha. I'm still here, kinda. Been crazy busy at work. And apparently a lot goes onto weddings. 
And I don't even have Voxer aanymore, I got a new phone and have been forgetting to install it.

I have no idea what the hell I did with that quote but whatever.  
B and I social media stalked you and found out you didn't get married yet.  We did find out that you've been holding out on us and have a FB page (I love the something about mary hair picture) now that this has been revealed it is only right that you accept our FB friend requests).  
I wish you nothing but the best for your wedding day and the future.  I haven't sent what I intended to send you but I'll get it sent off tomorrow in hopes it arrives before the big day or very shortly after.  
I want to see a picture of you in your tux... I actually demand it because guys in suits are incredibly sexy and I don't get too many joys in my day anymore. Thanks Big Grin
(04-18-2016, 04:15 PM)Chip Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:44 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:38 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:30 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 01:18 PM)NussieT Wrote: No Chip yet!?  Maybe he did get married this past weekend.  With Voxer I feel like I am ignoring DBN.

I see nothing saying anything about the wedding.  But a friend of mine had her baby last Sunday and waiting an entire week before announcing it.

Why is he so secretive of his life.  We already know a lot about hi
m.  I mean who else do you know get so blacked out drunk that they end up in Chicago and don't even realize it.

He's afraid that we know too much!!! Bahahaha!!

Haha. I'm still here, kinda. Been crazy busy at work. And apparently a lot goes onto weddings. 

You are a slacker.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
(04-18-2016, 11:18 PM)NussieT Wrote:
(04-18-2016, 04:15 PM)Chip Wrote: Haha. I'm still here, kinda. Been crazy busy at work. And apparently a lot goes onto weddings. 

B and I social media stalked you and found out you didn't get married yet.  We did find out that you've been holding out on us and have a FB page (I love the something about mary hair picture) now that this has been revealed it is only right that you accept our FB friend requests).  
I wish you nothing but the best for your wedding day and the future.  I haven't sent what I intended to send you but I'll get it sent off tomorrow in hopes it arrives before the big day or very shortly after.  
I want to see a picture of you in your tux... I actually demand it because guys in suits are incredibly sexy and I don't get too many joys in my day anymore. Thanks Big Grin

^^ What she said ^^
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

I'm not sure how you saw that, I thought I had all my crap private. Haha.  
 I'm sorry to say I don't have a tux, we bought suits instead of renting. 
And thanks!
I hate typing using my phone, so I probably won't be on here much until Monday or Tuesday
(04-19-2016, 03:45 PM)Chip Wrote:

I'm not sure how you saw that, I thought I had all my crap private. Haha.  
 I'm sorry to say I don't have a tux, we bought suits instead of renting. 
And thanks!
I hate typing using my phone, so I probably won't be on here much until Monday or Tuesday

I still want a picture!!!! Don't hurt my feelings!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster