Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we hate about Rich Vilchitski (Davis)
I hate when he goes through a full conversation, and he uses the wrong terminology for his references.

Its contest a will. Confusedlap:
AirHej Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:yea he's a fake pussy. He would be more likeable if he was honest and real

Rich is honest and real with the listeners I think. Remember when he told us about his sad Thanksgiving or Christmas (I forget) break last year where he sat home by himself and like went to the movies alone? I wouldn't admit that. I give him credit.

Or that he puts his hands over is eyes and peaks through them? While I appreciate the honesty, he shouldn't have admitted that LOL

The one thing I'd like to know, and maybe I missed it from the last forum, but was the a specific trigger that caused Big Fan to hate Rich? Or was it a steady and slow seething hatred that grew and grew? Personally I like Rich lol. I'm not saying it's wrong to hate him, because it's a personal opinion, I'm just curious what caused this kind of intense loathing of one person, that you might not have even met in person lol

Also, the airbrushed pic was probably a corporate thing. They probably got a pic they liked that was very small, low quality and tried to blow up the image. When that happens, the pixels really screw up and without a lot of time and work, the only way to "fix" the image is to blur it and use simple tools that tend to distort the picture like it is now.
He's a cockblock and proud of it.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
ap bikini team Wrote:The one thing I'd like to know, and maybe I missed it from the last forum, but was the a specific trigger that caused Big Fan to hate Rich? Or was it a steady and slow seething hatred that grew and grew? Personally I like Rich lol. I'm not saying it's wrong to hate him, because it's a personal opinion, I'm just curious what caused this kind of intense loathing of one person, that you might not have even met in person

I obviously like the show there are just things about him I don't like. Nothing personal or serious. I always look for his big head at Mets games but i've never seen it. I would be tempted to punch him in the face if he walked passed me at Citi Field but i probably wouldn't unless i was really drunk and the mets lost.
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:The one thing I'd like to know, and maybe I missed it from the last forum, but was the a specific trigger that caused Big Fan to hate Rich? Or was it a steady and slow seething hatred that grew and grew? Personally I like Rich lol. I'm not saying it's wrong to hate him, because it's a personal opinion, I'm just curious what caused this kind of intense loathing of one person, that you might not have even met in person

I obviously like the show there are just things about him I don't like. Nothing personal or serious. I always look for his big head at Mets games but i've never seen it. I would be tempted to punch him in the face if he walked passed me at Citi Field but i probably wouldn't unless i was really drunk and the mets lost.

:roflmao: I'd love to hear about that on the show the next day.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:Good list Big Fan, I'd like to see you continue. In particular, I agree with #'s 1, 2, 7 and especially 4. The "Stackhouse" shit is stupid and needs to stop.

While I understand that Vilchitski isn't a radio friendly last name, I would like to know where "Davis" came from?

I'll add to the list.

Why does Rich Vilchitski deny or ignore his Polish or Russian heritage? Be proud.

I also do not like the Dickie Stackhouse reference. If I am correct, he got Davis from a former producer/programing director and it just stuck.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:
brampton Wrote:Yeah, forget Dickie Stackhouse, lets put an end to hopalong Dickie. that shits gotta stop. Just be Rich. Thats all we ask.
The other shit that's gotta stop is him over playing the throat clearing sound clip from Along Came Polly and anything with autotune. His ability to beat shit to death is amazing.

I am also not a fan of the throat clearing thing. At least not on a daily basis. Maybe once every few weeks.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
One thing that comes to mind for me is "standing on line" it's in line, not on line.

Pete Nice Wrote:One thing that comes to mind for me is "standing on line" it's in line, not on line.

That's a New York thing though, no changing that. It used to annoy me as well when I lived there.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I'm sure Rich could start a topic about things he hates about us too.....just remember "those in glass houses......" I like Rich.....
Things you hate about me explained....
1) Photo on website Covino chose 5 years ago...no clue why. I agree its a weak one.
2) Why the hard on about my last name? I'm on the radio. 99% of people use alternate names. Kid Kelly picked Davis at Z100. Not my choice.
3) I overuse sounds effects and that is annoying...my bad haha
4) I don't change for women...it's called allowing the girl in your life showing you new things. I allow myself to keep an open mind about music, sports etc..

I HATE ME NOW...Thonks Wink
Rich Davis Wrote:Things you hate about me explained....
1) Photo on website Covino chose 5 years ago...no clue why. I agree its a weak one.
2) Why the hard on about my last name? I'm on the radio. 99% of people use alternate names. Kid Kelly picked Davis at Z100. Not my choice.
4) I don't change for women...it's called allowing the girl in your life showing you new things. I allow myself to keep an open mind about music, sports etc..

LOL... Poor Dicky Doo!! At least we now know where Davis from. It's a far cry form your real last name.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Rich Davis Wrote:Things you hate about me explained....

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Way to be a good sport.

But come on, Cuntry music and cheeriing for the Longhorns.....really. Thats called changing :poke:
Rich Davis Wrote:T

So...she put her finger in your butt yet?
Hondo Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:T

So...she put her finger in your butt yet?
:roflmao: I'm sorry Rich but that is funny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shit I hate during the C&R breaks BigFan 15 4,121 07-17-2021, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Things that blow your mind NSFW Pete Nice 4 3,183 07-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  I hate the way ________ says...... dirtyrob 47 12,555 09-26-2011, 09:49 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Great time for Davis to strike while the iron is hot! AirHej 12 4,863 10-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM