Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, 11/18/15: 2oolander
There is not as many wieners as I expected on GOT though. Which is alright. but the wasy everyone talked and acted, I was half expecting to get Charlie sheen AIDS every episode. or at least a wicked case of pink eye.
I saw the big retard guys weiner. Then a few gay dudes doing gay things. Thast about it on the weiner party. There were a lot of wieners in that last episode where the queen has to walk through town naked. more wieners on that street, than the first 4 seasons combined it seemed.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like how she's always whipping her tits out though. they are pretty nice.

She is pretty hot.
I like her more than the dragon chick everyone seems to have a giant boner for. Her eyebrows drive me insane.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I like how she's always whipping her tits out though. they are pretty nice.

She is pretty hot.
I like her more than the dragon chick everyone seems to have a giant boner for. Her eyebrows drive me insane.

yeah, big time. Dragon queen bothers me. Once she turned native after a Dothraki rape fest I was done with her.
Those dothraki hordes creeped me out at first. Kill a dude, get a boner, grab a chick and rape her, while talking to your neighbor about horses.

Then I thought they were kind of cool. and awesome. right about the time Thorak or whatever his name was, died from a scratch, and witch lady poop spread. Then they were gone. about like the rest of all the characters. yeah, I kind of like so and so now.

boom, no you don't, he dead now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like how she's always whipping her tits out though. they are pretty nice.

She is pretty hot.

yeah, big time. Dragon queen bothers me. Once she turned native after a Dothraki rape fest I was done with her.

I always thought John Snow's redhead was better looking than her.
And Joffrey's wife, Margery or what ever her name is.

I can't wait for this show to come back.
The torture of Theon Greyjoy, AKA Reek,...... that's pretty mid evil. Ramsay Bolton puts Joffrey to shame.

Reek and Sansa jumped off the castle together. that's the lst I saw them.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like how she's always whipping her tits out though. they are pretty nice.

She is pretty hot.

I always thought John Snow's redhead was better looking than her.
And Joffrey's wife, Margery or what ever her name is.

I can't wait for this show to come back.

Queen Marjory. :wanker:

Ygrette, the wilding. :wanker:

Robaert Starks hot nurse wife, that got stabbed in her belly. :wanker:

Top of my list, in no particular order.
Our new detail chick, looks just like John Snows redhead. I qwant to bone her.
LeNeve Wrote:Those dothraki hordes creeped me out at first. Kill a dude, get a boner, grab a chick and rape her, while talking to your neighbor about horses.

Then I thought they were kind of cool. and awesome. right about the time Thorak or whatever his name was, died from a scratch, and witch lady poop spread. Then they were gone. about like the rest of all the characters. yeah, I kind of like so and so now.

boom, no you don't, he dead now.

Yep.
I'm still pissed off at Tyreon's trial.
Oberyn was awesome.
I don't think television monsters have ever gave me a shiver up my spine, until I saw the army of white walkers. jeebus Christ. so creepy
LeNeve Wrote:The torture of Theon Greyjoy, AKA Reek,...... that's pretty mid evil. Ramsay Bolton puts Joffrey to shame.

Reek and Sansa jumped off the castle together. that's the lst I saw them.

He made me laugh though.

[Image: game-of-thrones-dinner-ramsay-1428500198.gif]
I teared up when John Snow and Ygrette smiled at each other during the battle, then that kid arrowed her.
LeNeve Wrote:Queen Marjory. :wanker:

Ygrette, the wilding. :wanker:

Robaert Starks hot nurse wife, that got stabbed in her belly. :wanker:

Top of my list, in no particular order.

I think I'm one of the few people who was thrilled with the Red Wedding.
I was so sick of Rob Stark doing nothing but talking about war.
Then talking to his ugly wife about how she hates war.
Blah blah blah.
LeNeve Wrote:I teared up when John Snow and Ygrette smiled at each other during the battle, then that kid arrowed her.

Haha.
Homo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM