Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, 11/18/15: 2oolander
[youtube]4CL4LNWHegk[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:I'm all caught up on Game of Thrones now. Last few episodes of season 4 left me with feelings. sad mad glad confused. Hard to get my head around the 5th season after all that madness. :high5:

But, season 5 just ended.
Did you see Stannis make his case for father of the year?
I wasn't a big fan of the 1st Zoolander. Definitely not going out of the way to see the second one.
NussieT Wrote:I wasn't a big fan of the 1st Zoolander. Definitely not going out of the way to see the second one.

You make me sad.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I wasn't a big fan of the 1st Zoolander. Definitely not going out of the way to see the second one.

You make me sad.

I was doing the 30 hour famine in grade 10 and there was a group of girls watching it on repeat in the library.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You make me sad.

I was doing the 30 hour famine in grade 10 and there was a group of girls watching it on repeat in the library.

1st, being really hungry and watching something on repeat would probably spoil me on something too.

2nd, what's a 30 hour famine?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm all caught up on Game of Thrones now. Last few episodes of season 4 left me with feelings. sad mad glad confused. Hard to get my head around the 5th season after all that madness. :high5:

yep. burned his daughters herpe face off. she was a sweet yound girl. teaching old smugglers how to read and stuff.

Im not a fan of that lady in red cult stuff. never has since I first saw her.

maybe she'll bring Jon Snow back from that stabbing though.
Chip Wrote:

You make me sad.

every time I call in sick, I say it was a bad case of the black lung. Then I cough like a sissy.
30 hour famine is like the Canadian version of winter is coming, and white walkers with it.
I kept asking my boss if I could be his squire. That lasted 2.5 days until he used curse words to tell me to shut upp. :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

I think I finished up season 4 on Friday night. Then watched season 5 through the weekend. Probaly would have been better to take a month or two break after the last few episodes of season4. I was emotionally involved.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

yep. burned his daughters herpe face off. she was a sweet yound girl. teaching old smugglers how to read and stuff.

I've tried to avoid spoilers, but I think that's going to be the case.

That scene where he burns her actually surprised me, and that's not easy for that show to do.
They went all out with her screaming.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You make me sad.

every time I call in sick, I say it was a bad case of the black lung. Then I cough like a sissy.

:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I kept asking my boss if I could be his squire. That lasted 2.5 days until he used curse words to tell me to shut upp. :roflmao:

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've tried to avoid spoilers, but I think that's going to be the case.

That scene where he burns her actually surprised me, and that's not easy for that show to do.
They went all out with her screaming.

I like how she's always whipping her tits out though. they are pretty nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM