Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, November 12, 2015 ~
It's windy. It's supposed to get even more windy. Lake Michigan has gale warnings.

I am looking for webcams of the waves to entertain me today. They are saying 20 ft waves, which should make for 8 to 10 ft waves near shore. There are flood warnings for the western side of Mich too.

[Image: lmc1001001.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Signs you work for an asshole: He fires one girl on Friday. The new one started Tuesday and has already informed me that she is irritated by him and wondering if how the hell she would survive past this week. Usually, he puts on a 'nicey nice" show, but has already pulled hte dick card on this girl. I feel bad for her, but she needs to stick around so I can work on getting out of here more easily. None of the jobs I have applied to have gone anywhere. I'm about to move to Canada and work for T.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
A friend of mine sends me a text that she was just in an accident. So, I write her back to ask if she's ok. Nothing... No response... Then, she writes to say that she was at a body shop to have her car checked out. I guess, she isn't lying in a ditch dying. A simple "i'm ok" would have been nice. I hate when people do that.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm not the biggest Vette fan, but I liked this

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/how-one-man-...58582.html
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Signs you work for an asshole: He fires one girl on Friday. The new one started Tuesday and has already informed me that she is irritated by him and wondering if how the hell she would survive past this week. Usually, he puts on a 'nicey nice" show, but has already pulled hte dick card on this girl. I feel bad for her, but she needs to stick around so I can work on getting out of here more easily. None of the jobs I have applied to have gone anywhere. I'm about to move to Canada and work for T.

Hopefully by next June my only employee will be me.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Signs you work for an asshole: He fires one girl on Friday. The new one started Tuesday and has already informed me that she is irritated by him and wondering if how the hell she would survive past this week. Usually, he puts on a 'nicey nice" show, but has already pulled hte dick card on this girl. I feel bad for her, but she needs to stick around so I can work on getting out of here more easily. None of the jobs I have applied to have gone anywhere. I'm about to move to Canada and work for T.

But how will that work? You running ragged?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:he dead. :high5:

GOTs is pretty awesome

You really caught up in a hurry.

Have you made it to the "You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children" scene?
Everybody laugh at Ohio State.
Urban Meyer was on O'Reiley recently talking about how tough he is on his players.
Then turns around and suspends JT just one game for this.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/dash-cam-video-shows-ohio-state-qb-j-t--barrett-s-ovi-arrest-171858612.html">http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 58612.html</a><!-- m -->
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Signs you work for an asshole: He fires one girl on Friday. The new one started Tuesday and has already informed me that she is irritated by him and wondering if how the hell she would survive past this week. Usually, he puts on a 'nicey nice" show, but has already pulled hte dick card on this girl. I feel bad for her, but she needs to stick around so I can work on getting out of here more easily. None of the jobs I have applied to have gone anywhere. I'm about to move to Canada and work for T.

But how will that work? You running ragged?

The company that is interested in buying us out will have their final offer to us by June. Good chances are we will take it.
NussieT Wrote:But how will that work? You running ragged?

The company that is interested in buying us out will have their final offer to us by June. Good chances are we will take it.[/quote]

:high5: Awesome!
I HATE PIE!!
Bahahahaha

http://nbc25news.com/news/offbeat/okla-w...police-say

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM