Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Remember Remember the 5th of Nov, 2015
I like that midget guy. what a silly Imp he is.
LeNeve Wrote:I like that midget guy. what a silly Imp he is.

He's probably been my second favorite person on the show. Maybe Arya. But Oberyn has been my favorite so far. I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten to him yet.
[youtube]mDvinF3eGQw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:

He's probably been my second favorite person on the show. Maybe Arya. But Oberyn has been my favorite so far. I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten to him yet.

Is Arya Ned Startks little girl. the one that wants to kill Joffrey, and is learning sword fighting from some weirdo Spanish dude?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is Arya Ned Startks little girl. the one that wants to kill Joffrey, and is learning sword fighting from some weirdo Spanish dude?

Yeah. You'll really get to know her as the stories go on.
You're still in the first season, right?
yeah. on episode 7 of the first season. I should be into the second season by tomorrow though.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. on episode 7 of the first season. I should be into the second season by tomorrow though.

Do you know any of the stuff that's going to happen?
Or have you managed to avoid, or not pay attention to any spoilers?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. on episode 7 of the first season. I should be into the second season by tomorrow though.

never paid attention really. except for the huge things that made the country riot here and there. red weddings, shit like that. saw the south park episode. Which already makes more sense now that I have a few GOT episodes under the belt.

pretty sure winter is coming, and that's not good, like a normal winter here in real life. its going to be all creepy and deadly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

never paid attention really. except for the huge things that made the country riot here and there. red weddings, shit like that. saw the south park episode. Which already makes more sense now that I have a few GOT episodes under the belt.

pretty sure winter is coming, and that's not good, like a normal winter here in real life. its going to be all creepy and deadly.

I'm all caught up, season 6, and winter is still coming, so yeah.
I think I'm one of the only people who was relieved by the red robin wedding.
wow. torrents are super fast at work.
I remember when torrents were confusing to me. now I can whip out a complete season in an afternoon, and have it ready to watch.

Like the time it took me 11 days to download a season of Dexter. then it ended up being in some weird video format that only Hungarians have access to, and it didn't have sound.
LeNeve Wrote:I remember when torrents were confusing to me. now I can whip out a complete season in an afternoon, and have it ready to watch.

Like the time it took me 11 days to download a season of Dexter. then it ended up being in some weird video format that only Hungarians have access to, and it didn't have sound.

Haha.
I think people post those to the internet just to fuck with people.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:haven't actually seen any wieners yet. lots of old fashion public sexing though. and a dude going down on another dude. some sort of fruity knight with a nice armor suit. and he gives the bitches flowers, but he blows dudes.

By your descriptions, I have NO idea what is going on in the story.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I also watched all 74 episodes of "Pablo Escobar El Patron Del Mal" recently. It was pretty good. I was very entertained.

basically the life story of him, told in a super dramatized Mexican soap opera format. It was funny. If you don't mind reading sub titles, I would recommend this. and if you have a basic grasp of the English language, you can understand s most of the Spanish they are saying anyway.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187850/">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187850/</a><!-- m -->
Pablo was a weird mofo. I knew he was a big coke dealer, and Richest dude at one p[oint. Had no idea he was blowing up passenger planes, and office buildings and shit like that. supposedly 3,000 cops died from his orders. like 5,000 people total he had killed. he was also a big old pedofile, and got gay sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster