Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 10/02 - da faq...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The dude who shot up the college yesterday was some socially awkward nerd who posted on 4chan. So, apparently they are a group of nerds that refer to themselves as beta males who are so vastly superior to the "normies" (everyone else). And they hate Chads and Stacys... [smiley]whatdatmean[/smiley]??

We know a guy who hates Corey's??
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The dude who shot up the college yesterday was some socially awkward nerd who posted on 4chan. So, apparently they are a group of nerds that refer to themselves as beta males who are so vastly superior to the "normies" (everyone else). And they hate Chads and Stacys... [smiley]whatdatmean[/smiley]??

We know a guy who hates Corey's??

If he lived in Oregon, he would have been my first suspect.

I have a cousin named Cory, but that one is a she.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I get a text from my employee it says "Boss, Joel wants me to pick up a load of limestone in Dumpy. When I get back are we going to haul dirt?" That was 2 hours ago... I have no idea where he is.
NussieT Wrote:I get a text from my employee it says "Boss, Joel wants me to pick up a load of limestone in Dumpy. When I get back are we going to haul dirt?" That was 2 hours ago... I have no idea where he is.

Sometimes, I really don't think your employees are capable of working their way out from under a blanket.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve TV seems to be experiencing technical difficulties. Either that or the IT dept has caught on to me skirting their blocks.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm back from lunch. ustream is on. watch me stare at a car, and scratch my head, while Nora cleans my boss workbench.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm back from lunch. ustream is on. watch me stare at a car, and scratch my head, while Nora cleans my boss workbench.

Thsi should be posted on the DBN Fb page and maybe twitter to bump up your viewers.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I get a text from my employee it says "Boss, Joel wants me to pick up a load of limestone in Dumpy. When I get back are we going to haul dirt?" That was 2 hours ago... I have no idea where he is.

Sometimes, I really don't think your employees are capable of working their way out from under a blanket.

He was working at the concrete plant. One of the plant casual drivers left early because he couldn't breathe.
Joe is a great employee, he will work 12 hours with me in the pit then move the recycle trucks into the city to be emptied and won't complain.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm back from lunch. ustream is on. watch me stare at a car, and scratch my head, while Nora cleans my boss workbench.

Thsi should be posted on the DBN Fb page and maybe twitter to bump up your viewers.
Become a corporate selloout. No way Garth.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:LeNeve TV seems to be experiencing technical difficulties. Either that or the IT dept has caught on to me skirting their blocks.

[youtube]_SHOLccU1hk[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip