Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/02 - da faq...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Heeeeeellllllllloooooooooooooo....................
whT UP HOMES.

How do I set up the built in webcam on this laptop to broadcast live?

How can I boost the signal from free wifi next door, so my entire area is fully covered?
For the first time in over 6 years, the NFL went a full month without a player getting arrested.
Good job NFL.
I like this commercial.

[youtube]0O1OrTcfqBI[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:whT UP HOMES.

How do I set up the built in webcam on this laptop to broadcast live?

How can I boost the signal from free wifi next door, so my entire area is fully covered?

If you were to do that no one would get much work done ever again. Go for it!!!
Chip Wrote:For the first time in over 6 years, the NFL went a full month without a player getting arrested.
Good job NFL.

:high5:
JDubb Wrote:Heeeeeellllllllloooooooooooooo....................

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
and I want my mouse pointer to be a color. Takes me forever to find the white arrow.
LeNeve Wrote:and I want my mouse pointer to be a color. Takes me forever to find the white arrow.

Just right click on your screen and go to personalize. I prefer mine to be black.
Chip Wrote:I like this commercial.

[youtube]0O1OrTcfqBI[/youtube]

The only video games I could ever really get into were the racing ones.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and I want my mouse pointer to be a color. Takes me forever to find the white arrow.

Just right click on your screen and go to personalize. I prefer mine to be black.

okay. got that out of the way. now need the other stuff.
I was completely unaware of this beta rising stuff. I assume alpha male, beta male things. I don't know. nerds.
LeNeve Wrote:I was completely unaware of this beta rising stuff. I assume alpha male, beta male things. I don't know. nerds.

I have no idea what this is about.
LeNeve Wrote:I was completely unaware of this beta rising stuff. I assume alpha male, beta male things. I don't know. nerds.

[youtube]-yGVY-xVaSQ[/youtube]
Now, every time I watch the Big Lebowski, I'll think of that.
Like how I think about Kurt Russel not knowing what's going on in Big Trouble in Little China.

[youtube]tmfe5_6SV8U[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3