Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!!
he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..
Angie81 Wrote:he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..

Eh, that's pricey and more of a Christmas gift if anything......... (I WANT ONE TOO, DEAR... HINT HINT)

Does he like to watch the games on the weekend without being bothered... Where the fuck is he? Ask him what he would want to place a bet on.....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:he was just saying how he wanted a Stiletto 2..

Eh, that's pricey and more of a Christmas gift if anything......... (I WANT ONE TOO, DEAR... HINT HINT)

Does he like to watch the games on the weekend without being bothered... Where the fuck is he? Ask him what he would want to place a bet on.....
never mind he want go for it.. Confusedad: Confusedad:
[Image: photo.php?pid=3272815&id=121220071344]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Right on brother Pete!!! :rock:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
My wife and I sometimes place bets to for fun things. You're right Beckster when you say it keeps life interesting and it adds to the relationship.
I am the PEREZIDENT
Perezident Wrote:My wife and I sometimes place bets to for fun things. You're right Beckster when you say it keeps life interesting and it adds to the relationship.
I agree. I'm 5-1 in betts with my wife. She snuck one by me a year ago, not gonna happen again!
Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.

You little sneak! I've been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well deep down I love this man with all my heart, and I am lucky as hell to have him.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Suuuuuuuuure!
beckster Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't try to cover up your drunk typing...
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...
it's okay if you were drunk,it's alot more fun to ride your man horse drunk, because you fall off, you jump right back on and the fun beings all over again!!!! :ontop:
Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If I had been drunk typing, there might have been extra letters thrown in there and it would have been a lot more explicit...
it's okay if you were drunk,it's alot more fun to ride your man horse drunk, because you fall off, you jump right back on and the fun beings all over again!!!! :ontop:

I has skillz...... I don't need to be drunk...... lol
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Beckster's Piepalooza knightryda01 74 29,436 05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick