Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!!
I don't care if it's forum shtick or not. This is funny and entertaining. Epic South Park line too.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
From what I'm hearing B, is that you said he's always asking for rub downs, and you should have first checked and made him call the bet right then and there. No arguement. Right now it's just a he said, she said thing and the circumstantial evidence (you on top, not pressed against a wall, bent over, or even on the bottom), shows that you were the dominant party in the matter.

We can still be friends, although, you better get to that pie soon.
Beckster better have about 10 pies made by now.....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster better have about 10 pies made by now.....

I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter what you like. Make the pies!
beckster Wrote:

I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!

That's not what I heard..... :vagtongue:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!

That's not what I heard..... :vagtongue:

You only heard that cuz you're changing up thread titles Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
wish i could make bets like that!! i would love to ride my horse once a day!!! :boobs:
Angie81 Wrote:wish i could make bets like that!! i would love to ride my horse once a day!!! :boobs:

Put it down, then..... Make him an offer he can't refuse
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:wish i could make bets like that!! i would love to ride my horse once a day!!! :boobs:

i don't know what to do , he said if you lose a little bit of weight , he would let me ride my horse, but still wasn't happened.. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:
Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

i don't know what to do , he said if you lose a little bit of weight , he would let me ride my horse, but still wasn't happened.. :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

Oh, no, no... you need to grant him something you know he is dying for... A free weekend out with the guys thing. To not be disturbed during any sports or even full service while he watches football, where you bring him beer and munchies. What does he absolutely LOVE? He needs an incentive... In you guys' case (since we already know wayy too much.. lol)... He has to put out a certain number of times in a week to win the bet and the weekend could bring him a sweet reward.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Angie81 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Oh, no, no... you need to grant him something you know he is dying for... A free weekend out with the guys thing. To not be disturbed during any sports or even full service while he watches football, where you bring him beer and munchies. What does he absolutely LOVE? He needs an incentive... In you guys' case (since we already know wayy too much.. lol)... He has to put out a certain number of times in a week to win the bet and the weekend could bring him a sweet reward.
help me get it started.. and how??
ap bikini team Wrote:From what I'm hearing B, is that you said he's always asking for rub downs, and you should have first checked and made him call the bet right then and there. No arguement. Right now it's just a he said, she said thing and the circumstantial evidence (you on top, not pressed against a wall, bent over, or even on the bottom), shows that you were the dominant party in the matter.

We can still be friends, although, you better get to that pie soon.

With him it's ALWAYS like this when he loses a bet. He is ADDICTED to my backrubs and such... I bet him he couldn't go a week without one, he said no problem and that bet didn't last 24 hours and he was begging for me to cancel the bet!

You make a great point Paul, next time, I'll have to force him to concede his defeat up front!!!

No, I am not making a pie... I made banana nut muffins (extra nuts) and he can be satisfied with those for now. I am not Betty fucking Crocker who has nothing else better to do than bake all the time. :mrgreen:

(FYI - he and I do this all of the time to each other... Keeps life fun. So no harm is actually being done... for now......)
I HATE PIE!!
Angie81 Wrote:help me get it started.. and how??

So, is there anything that he ALWAYS complains about that you might do? Or something he is always saying he wants to do?
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: pie_palooza_logo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Beckster's Piepalooza knightryda01 74 29,436 05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick