Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!!
the keifer Wrote:That lasted 9 pages Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :postwhore:

What the hell happened to that thread anyhow? Deleted? or am I just blind?
DaveP Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:That lasted 9 pages Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :postwhore:

What the hell happened to that thread anyhow? Deleted? or am I just blind?

Indeed I am blind.. looked in the wrong general discussion
I don't know where it's posted. I just click the View Your Post tab to pull it up.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
As there is no clear winner or loser... B makes the damn pie, Ryda does the dishes and the whipped cream for the pie gets used for sexual purposes...
Nussie_T Wrote:As there is no clear winner or loser... B makes the damn pie, Ryda does the dishes and the whipped cream for the pie gets used for sexual purposes...

Wrong.. beckster is clearly wrong.. that pie better be in the oven..
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:As there is no clear winner or loser... B makes the damn pie, Ryda does the dishes and the whipped cream for the pie gets used for sexual purposes...

and that is why you play with yourself every night!
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

and that is why you play with yourself every night!

:givemehead:
Sorry Beckster, I think you lost this one.
Beckster loses. Pie gets cooked. End of story.

Oh yeah and anal also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NO you guys are WRONG.....B won the bet!!!! If he's the one that was begging he loses....B was just being nice rubbing him on his belly, he's the one that put it "in" so he loses big time....now go do the dishes!!!!!!
it's okay B , let them think what they want , either way you got what you wanted and so did he .it's okay if you guys blame each other for making the first move . you both wanted it ,or ways you would not have done it . he may think he won, but you won the race, so ride that horse baby!! :ontop:
DaveP Wrote:Can I hijack this thread like I did with the last domestic dispute thread you guys had?

PLEASE DO!!!! :clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:Sorry Beckster, I think you lost this one.

Confusedlap:

Hell no!! That knightryda grossly exaggerated his story.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:NO you guys are WRONG.....B won the bet!!!! If he's the one that was begging he loses....B was just being nice rubbing him on his belly, he's the one that put it "in" so he loses big time....now go do the dishes!!!!!!

THANK YOU IVA!!!!!!!!! :boobs:

Knightryda fails to mention that he is ALWAYS begging for rubdowns, be it back, chest/belly, legs, feet, neck, head or elsewhere......... So, me rubbing his stomach has no baring on this case as he ASKED for it. The fact remains that HE instigated and pushed for more, is what determined the outcome of this bet... I could have done a number of things to get him hot and bothered, but it would have resulted in me losing and, therefore, I refrained from such things. Not to mention that he claimed he "forgot" all about the bet... and that was why I needed to put out, because he has "needs".

I want steak for dinner tonight, Bitch!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Angie81 Wrote:it's okay B , let them think what they want , either way you got what you wanted and so did he .it's okay if you guys blame each other for making the first move . you both wanted it ,or ways you would not have done it . he may think he won, but you won the race, so ride that horse baby!! :ontop:

LOL... Thanks Angie.

The issue was that he was trash talking and telling me how I can't get enough of him. I told him that I had perfect control and more trash talking and thus the bet was born......
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Beckster's Piepalooza knightryda01 74 29,436 05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick