Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 ~ My Bed
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I saw the previews, and I don't know if I want to.

If it's already on Crackle it must suck.

That was the deal when they made it.
Kind of like Netflix tv shows.
They made the move just to release it on Crackle.

Which is the equivalent of straight to dvd.

Do you really think it's that high on the list? haha
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Which is the equivalent of straight to dvd.

Sorry, I should have specified.. Straight to the $5 dvd bin at Walmart.

Better?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Which is the equivalent of straight to dvd.

Sorry, I should have specified.. Straight to the $5 dvd bin at Walmart.

Better?

Haha.
That's probably on the same level.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Is where I would rather be.. :yawn:

My toddler had some sort of nightmare last night and I wound up laying on the floor in her room, since she freaked out every time I tried to leave the room.

My 7 year old cries/screams every night around 1030-11pm. I don't know why either. You can go in his room and he'll have a full on conversation with you but will never answer why he was crying. The next morning, he remembers nothing.
If you let him cry it out for a few minutes, he goes back to sleep.
Yesterday the silver fox invited me to go with him and his boys to Saskatchewan to go hiking, kayaking, boating and the to the Labour Day Classic (Bombers vs Riders). I'd love to go, it's been a long time since I did something like that.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Is where I would rather be.. :yawn:

My toddler had some sort of nightmare last night and I wound up laying on the floor in her room, since she freaked out every time I tried to leave the room.

My 7 year old cries/screams every night around 1030-11pm. I don't know why either. You can go in his room and he'll have a full on conversation with you but will never answer why he was crying. The next morning, he remembers nothing.

She doesn't do it often. This started in around 2am. She was on her feet and screaming for me. I'd get her settled and leave her and she'd start all over again. I finally laid down next to the crib until she was sound asleep. I have no idea what triggered it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday the silver fox invited me to go with him and his boys to Saskatchewan to go hiking, kayaking, boating and the to the Labour Day Classic (Bombers vs Riders). I'd love to go, it's been a long time since I did something like that.

I hope you are packing to go.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Is where I would rather be.. :yawn:

She doesn't do it often. This started in around 2am. She was on her feet and screaming for me. I'd get her settled and leave her and she'd start all over again. I finally laid down next to the crib until she was sound asleep. I have no idea what triggered it.

It's basically every night since we moved into our new house. It happened every once in awhile in our old house in town.
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday the silver fox invited me to go with him and his boys to Saskatchewan to go hiking, kayaking, boating and the to the Labour Day Classic (Bombers vs Riders). I'd love to go, it's been a long time since I did something like that.

I hope you are packing to go.

Haha no I am not. As much as I would love to go. I have basement walls to pour Saturday AM, a baseball game to go to in the evening. Sunday we are going up to the lake. Going to hang out with my old man and watch the football game and camp out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM