Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 ~ My Bed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is where I would rather be.. :yawn:

My toddler had some sort of nightmare last night and I wound up laying on the floor in her room, since she freaked out every time I tried to leave the room.
Polish jackrabbits are wreaking havoc at the US open. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Polish jackrabbits are wreaking havoc at the US open. :high5:

How do you know they are Polish?
I love reading the Yahoo news comments on any article about Obama. I'm pretty sure, he could single handedly cure AIDS, Cancer, save a school bus of kids from danger, and bring world peace and the haters will come up with reasons why he's horrible. But most of it is so far out of touch with reality, it's hilarious.

Is that golf, or tennis? One some other weird sport/almost-a-sport thing?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I love reading the Yahoo news comments on any article about Obama. I'm pretty sure, he could single handedly cure AIDS, Cancer, save a school bus of kids from danger, and bring world peace and the haters will come up with reasons why he's horrible. But most of it is so far out of touch with reality, it's hilarious.

I thought he's the one that caused AIDS, cancer, destroyed that bus and starting another world war that'll bring about the Apocalypse?
I've been watching a lot of Fox News lately.
Not really though, I just assume that's what they're talking about all day.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I love reading the Yahoo news comments on any article about Obama. I'm pretty sure, he could single handedly cure AIDS, Cancer, save a school bus of kids from danger, and bring world peace and the haters will come up with reasons why he's horrible. But most of it is so far out of touch with reality, it's hilarious.

I thought he's the one that caused AIDS, cancer, destroyed that bus and starting another world war that'll bring about the Apocalypse?

I am pretty certain he is responsible for that, the Civil War, stubbed toes, Crocs, and the term "selfie". Based on the Yahoo commenters.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I love reading the Yahoo news comments on any article about Obama. I'm pretty sure, he could single handedly cure AIDS, Cancer, save a school bus of kids from danger, and bring world peace and the haters will come up with reasons why he's horrible. But most of it is so far out of touch with reality, it's hilarious.

I am pretty certain he is responsible for that, the Civil War, stubbed toes, Crocs, and the term "selfie". Based on the Yahoo commenters.

I heard he was going to divorce Michelle as soon as he's out of office and marry Miley Cyrus.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am pretty certain he is responsible for that, the Civil War, stubbed toes, Crocs, and the term "selfie". Based on the Yahoo commenters.

I heard he was going to divorce Michelle as soon as he's out of office and marry Miley Cyrus.

Wasn't he going to change her name to Hannah Montana first?
If you have the Crackle App, you can watch Joe Dirt 2 on it.

How do you know they are Polish?

they caught one
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If you have the Crackle App, you can watch Joe Dirt 2 on it.

I saw the previews, and I don't know if I want to.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you have the Crackle App, you can watch Joe Dirt 2 on it.

If it's already on Crackle it must suck.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you have the Crackle App, you can watch Joe Dirt 2 on it.

That was the deal when they made it.
Kind of like Netflix tv shows.
They made the move just to release it on Crackle.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I saw the previews, and I don't know if I want to.

That was the deal when they made it.
Kind of like Netflix tv shows.
They made the move just to release it on Crackle.

Which is the equivalent of straight to dvd.
Pages: 1 2