Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday August 24, 2015 - Cough...
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Outside of the drama, I did nothing spectacular all weekend including not enjoying a single adult beverage, which I so badly needed.

Yeah I had tons of work planned for the house, but I only got about half of it done since the cough made it hard to breathe. I did manage to repaint most of the deck which took an awful amount of time when I did it years ago.

I did do many adult beverages as usual.

You had to repaint the deck already?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:It snowed in Alberta on Friday.

I don't want to hear about that stuff until late November at the earliest.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am happy it's Monday, too. That weekend needed to die a horrible death.

My sister calls me on Saturday and she was LIVID. Apparently Jim's 13 yr old took it upon herself to educate my 10 and 8 year old nieces about sex. They now know the terms: cum, cock, & pussy. Because, as the 13 yr old describes it: the boy puts his cock in the girl's pussy until the cum comes out to make babies.

At least she has the right idea, but at 13? Don't most little kids use completely different words for the privates? What the hell has her mom been teaching her?

It rained here all weekend. Like almost a foot of rain and super windy. I'd say it was like a central Canadian fake hurricane.
It was so dark out Saturday at noon that it look like night.

Saturday was nice, but it downpoired yesterday.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:It snowed in Alberta on Friday.

Yeah, living there is probably a lot like living on Mars
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Outside of the drama, I did nothing spectacular all weekend including not enjoying a single adult beverage, which I so badly needed.

Yeah I had tons of work planned for the house, but I only got about half of it done since the cough made it hard to breathe. I did manage to repaint most of the deck which took an awful amount of time when I did it years ago.

I did do many adult beverages as usual.

You had to repaint the deck already?

Can you believe that was 6 years ago? It actually looked pretty good after I washed it with deck cleaner, but some of the steps were chipping and the top was worn from the dog running back and forth on it.
I cough so much I annoy myself in the office.
Joe Wrote:Can you believe that was 6 years ago? It actually looked pretty good after I washed it with deck cleaner, but some of the steps were chipping and the top was worn from the dog running back and forth on it.

Holy crap are we getting old. I swear to you that I thought that only happened a couple years ago.
I HATE PIE!!
The Boss funked up the bathroom and I can smell it.... :barf:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Can you believe that was 6 years ago? It actually looked pretty good after I washed it with deck cleaner, but some of the steps were chipping and the top was worn from the dog running back and forth on it.

Holy crap are we getting old. I swear to you that I thought that only happened a couple years ago.

I would have thought so too, but I painted it was I was laid off in May\June of 2009.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Boss funked up the bathroom and I can smell it.... :barf:

Funny you mention the bathroom...

I coughed 10 minutes ago so hard I had to check my shorts.

I'm good. :high5:
Speaking of bathrooms, I have a question.

If there are 3 toilets and all 3 are empty, which one do you pick?

I go for the one furthest to the door. Here it's the biggest one and there's less traffic down there. Sometimes if that ones taken I go fir the first one.

Who's the freak that sits in the middle one ALL THE TIME. I swear in the bathroom here there's always someone in the center stall. The center stall makes the rest of the toilets unusable because the last thing I want to do is sit a foot away from someone shitting with nothing more than 1 inch of wall between us.

So yeah, the center one was in use so I bailed.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Boss funked up the bathroom and I can smell it.... :barf:

Funny you mention the bathroom...

I coughed 10 minutes ago so hard I had to check my shorts.

I'm good. :high5:

:high5:

Had that problem at the plant when they cut jalapenos. I would cough so hard that I thought I was going to cough up organs.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:Speaking of bathrooms, I have a question.

If there are 3 toilets and all 3 are empty, which one do you pick?

I go for the one furthest to the door. Here it's the biggest one and there's less traffic down there. Sometimes if that ones taken I go fir the first one.

Who's the freak that sits in the middle one ALL THE TIME. I swear in the bathroom here there's always someone in the center stall. The center stall makes the rest of the toilets unusable because the last thing I want to do is sit a foot away from someone shitting with nothing more than 1 inch of wall between us.

So yeah, the center one was in use so I bailed.

I go to the farthest one. Odds are that's it's the least used. I thought the center one was considered off-limits unless it's an emergency and the other 2 are occupied?
I HATE PIE!!
I want some of these, but it's going to take a bunch to do anything cool.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-color-c...treatment1
I HATE PIE!!
According to the news, no one interesting used that Ashley Madison site. Time to move on now.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip