Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday August 24, 2015 - Cough...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy Monday. :?

I thought this weekend would have given me the chance to kick the cough I had. I thought was from the air in my office since it's way worse when I'm here. Still coughing this morning though and now I've pulled a few muscles doing it. Lame
My cough has faded almost completely from the cold I had back in July. I was beginning to think i twas never going away. The weird thing now is that I smell smoke everywhere, like nonexistent smoke. So, either I have a cigarette smoking ghost following me around, my sinuses are fucked up, or (according to Google) I have a tumor and am near death.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My cough has faded almost completely from the cold I had back in July. I was beginning to think i twas never going away. The weird thing now is that I smell smoke everywhere, like nonexistent smoke. So, either I have a cigarette smoking ghost following me around, my sinuses are fucked up, or (according to Google) I have a tumor and am near death.

I thought about the tumor too. I thought what if I spend all my money getting my dog's surgery and I have a tumor myself. Then I thought about paying bills and all the stuff I have to do to the house to sell it and I realized I'm ready as long as it's fast.
I am happy it's Monday, too. That weekend needed to die a horrible death.

My sister calls me on Saturday and she was LIVID. Apparently Jim's 13 yr old took it upon herself to educate my 10 and 8 year old nieces about sex. They now know the terms: cum, cock, & pussy. Because, as the 13 yr old describes it: the boy puts his cock in the girl's pussy until the cum comes out to make babies.

At least she has the right idea, but at 13? Don't most little kids use completely different words for the privates? What the hell has her mom been teaching her?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am happy it's Monday, too. That weekend needed to die a horrible death.

My sister calls me on Saturday and she was LIVID. Apparently Jim's 13 yr old took it upon herself to educate my 10 and 8 year old nieces about sex. They now know the terms: cum, cock, & pussy. Because, as the 13 yr old describes it: the boy puts his cock in the girl's pussy until the cum comes out to make babies.

At least she has the right idea, but at 13? Don't most little kids use completely different words for the privates? What the hell has her mom been teaching her?

Confusedhock: Wow, that's uncomfortable. It may be time to sit them down and completely lie to them about babies being delivered by storks.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My cough has faded almost completely from the cold I had back in July. I was beginning to think i twas never going away. The weird thing now is that I smell smoke everywhere, like nonexistent smoke. So, either I have a cigarette smoking ghost following me around, my sinuses are fucked up, or (according to Google) I have a tumor and am near death.

I thought about the tumor too. I thought what if I spend all my money getting my dog's surgery and I have a tumor myself. Then I thought about paying bills and all the stuff I have to do to the house to sell it and I realized I'm ready as long as it's fast.

Health insurance would cover most of it, though. They actually offer health insurance for pets, but it's stupid expensive.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am happy it's Monday, too. That weekend needed to die a horrible death.

Confusedhock: Wow, that's uncomfortable. It may be time to sit them down and completely lie to them about babies being delivered by storks.

I know. I told Jim that I think it's time he had The Talk with his kid and to make sure to tell her that she shouldn't be talking younger children about this crap, especially using those terms. My sister has been damage control with her girls all weekend, but she is still pissed off. She doesn't even want his kid around hers right now.

I've been trying to recall the goofy words we used for that stuff. I know that "hump" was something we said as kids.
Outside of the drama, I did nothing spectacular all weekend including not enjoying a single adult beverage, which I so badly needed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I know. I told Jim that I think it's time he had The Talk with his kid and to make sure to tell her that she shouldn't be talking younger children about this crap, especially using those terms. My sister has been damage control with her girls all weekend, but she is still pissed off. She doesn't even want his kid around hers right now.

I've been trying to recall the goofy words we used for that stuff. I know that "hump" was something we said as kids.

I don't know how much damage it actually will do. I remember learning about that stuff in grade school and hearing my friend's older siblings talking about sex. Hell, in Pre-K through like 1st or second grade I played Dr with the girl down the street who was my age. None of that made me bang out kids at 12 years old.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Outside of the drama, I did nothing spectacular all weekend including not enjoying a single adult beverage, which I so badly needed.

Yeah I had tons of work planned for the house, but I only got about half of it done since the cough made it hard to breathe. I did manage to repaint most of the deck which took an awful amount of time when I did it years ago.

I did do many adult beverages as usual.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I know. I told Jim that I think it's time he had The Talk with his kid and to make sure to tell her that she shouldn't be talking younger children about this crap, especially using those terms. My sister has been damage control with her girls all weekend, but she is still pissed off. She doesn't even want his kid around hers right now.

I don't know how much damage it actually will do. I remember learning about that stuff in grade school and hearing my friend's older siblings talking about sex. Hell, in Pre-K through like 1st or second grade I played Dr with the girl down the street who was my age. None of that made me bang out kids at 12 years old.

My sister works at a prison. The inmates there have made her a bit paranoid regarding deviants and she just wanted to keep her children living in innocence as long as possible. They had a general idea of how babies are made, but they did not know those terms until now, which is where she is really pissed off. Also a tad concerned about what the 13 yr is doing to even be able to learn those terms since, she's kinda slow as it is (more the mentality of an 8 yr old herself). I also heard there was an altercation when she was younger, which may have something to do it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am happy it's Monday, too. That weekend needed to die a horrible death.

It rained here all weekend. Like almost a foot of rain and super windy. I'd say it was like a central Canadian fake hurricane.
It was so dark out Saturday at noon that it look like night.
This is what Winnipeg looked like at noon on Saturday. My hairdresser kept telling me she hoped the power stayed on.

[Image: bbc068a44a05ada7aea967c0a3c8755f.jpg]
I just figured it snowed in Winnipeg all summer. :wink:
It snowed in Alberta on Friday.
Pages: 1 2 3