Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 08/18/15 - the annual argument
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why this particular day?

I don't know why every year there is a fight but it is the day we decided to be exclusive.
We met July 24th 2002 , exclusive aug 18 2002 and got married on July 25th 2009.

Once you get married, doesn't the previous anniversary become almost non-existent?

Which is probably what prompts the fight.

I've been with Jim for 9 years this September and I don't think we have ever done anything for any dates in respect to our relationship. I just know that Sept 6 marks our first date and was because he messaged me afterward.

Definitely not prompted by an non existent holiday/event. I've come to expect no gifts or anything on Valentine's, Mother's Day, my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas.
The fights that occur on today's date are usually insignificant and petty, like too many flies in the car.
I found this deeply relaxing to watch

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXfitusZ9qY[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Definitely not prompted by an non existent holiday/event. I've come to expect no gifts or anything on Valentine's, Mother's Day, my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas.
The fights that occur on today's date are usually insignificant and petty, like too many flies in the car.

That's pretty good that you guys have annually been consistent for today, but it's weird. He doesn't have it marked on the calendar as a day to start shit?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Definitely not prompted by an non existent holiday/event. I've come to expect no gifts or anything on Valentine's, Mother's Day, my birthday, our anniversary and Christmas.

That's pretty good that you guys have annually consistent for today, but it's weird. He doesn't have it marked on the calendar as a day to start shit?

I write that in getting a haircut or something on a calendar and he bitches because he didn't know
[Image: animals-that-fked-up-15-gifs-2.gif?w=250]
Football has kicked off somewhere in Latin America

[Image: liga-iberoamericana-de-bikini-football_1...k=0CED8xAz]
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That's pretty good that you guys have annually consistent for today, but it's weird. He doesn't have it marked on the calendar as a day to start shit?

I write that in getting a haircut or something on a calendar and he bitches because he didn't know

Stopped writing everything on our calendar, because he doesn't look at it anyway. I just keep it on my phone and leave it for him to figure out on his own.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:[Image: animals-that-fked-up-15-gifs-2.gif?w=250]

:roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I still cant get my HP probook to recognize the printer I want.

So you followed my steps and it didn't work?
Followed them exactly. Still wont.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You could probably install TeamViewer on it and then I could connect to it and set it up.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You could probably install TeamViewer on it and then I could connect to it and set it up.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Cool. I can try that tomorrow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve