Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 08/18/15 - the annual argument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every year for the past 13 years Jim and I will get in a fight today and it will last all day long.
It started last night around 11:30pm. Then when I got up at 5 to go to the gym I woke him up and it started all over again.
Why this particular day?
I still cant get my HP probook to recognize the printer I want.
LeNeve Wrote:Why this particular day?

I don't know why every year there is a fight but it is the day we decided to be exclusive.
We met July 24th 2002 , exclusive aug 18 2002 and got married on July 25th 2009.
NussieT Wrote:Every year for the past 13 years Jim and I will get in a fight today and it will last all day long.
It started last night around 11:30pm. Then when I got up at 5 to go to the gym I woke him up and it started all over again.

Traditions are nice to have.... :?
NussieT Wrote:

I don't know why every year there is a fight but it is the day we decided to be exclusive.
We met July 24th 2002 , exclusive aug 18 2002 and got married on July 25th 2009.

Once you get married, doesn't the previous anniversary become almost non-existent?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Once you get married, doesn't the previous anniversary become almost non-existent?

Probably, but if that gets brought up it will probably start a fight.
LeNeve Wrote:I still cant get my HP probook to recognize the printer I want.

So you followed my steps and it didn't work?
Joe Wrote:

I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.
After I saw that Mustang, I couldn't think of anything else.
I mean, who? Why?
How could someone that dumb acquire the means to do something like that?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Probably, but if that gets brought up it will probably start a fight.

That makes sense because it doesn't make sense.

Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I mean, who? Why?

I would cut all of that stuff off, put it on a box and hand it to the owner and just say "No" and walk away.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Which is probably what prompts the fight.

I've been with Jim for 9 years this September and I don't think we have ever done anything for any dates in respect to our relationship. I just know that Sept 6 marks our first date and was because he messaged me afterward.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I mean, who? Why?

The only solution for that horror would be to put it out of it's misery.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjm2Vd-ryw[/youtube_url]
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I mean, who? Why?

I would cut all of that stuff off, put it on a box and hand it to the owner and just say "No" and walk away.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Who knows. We only ever use our wedding anniversary but even that is a non event. We spent maybe 4 hours together on our anniversary.
Pages: 1 2