Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - I'm Broken
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I saw that body style on the highway over the weekend. I don't think I like it as much. I wouldn't complain about winning one though.

Yeah it is very Fusionish, but I do like the Fusion a lot. I have to say that my favorite is the 2010 to 2012 GT. I think has the perfect shape, looks smaller and I like the grille better than the 2013 & 2014. The previous years were just too boxy
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I want a 3 car garage so I can rebuild a wrecked car like that truck LeNeve did. I won't even pretend to know anything about body work, but the rest of the stuff would be so much fun.

Jims brother had a 83 Camaro in high school. Jim and his friend did up the engine for him. 2005-2006 it got hailed on, the insurance company paid for the paint job plus he had them do a little extra so he dismantled it. It's 10 years later, the car is in our shop, all the interior pieces are in boxes in the car. The thing would run if someone spent the time reinstalling the interior.

I'd love to find a project car like that. My brother had an 84 Camaro. He got it with a 305 in it and wound up buying a 350 from someone for it. My bother has never turned a wrench in his life so it sat in my dad's shed until he eventually sold the car and engine.

Jim and a friend put a different engine in it. I can't remember what anymore but it went... I also believe they changed it from an automatic to a standard. Jim traded his brother one of our snowmobiles for the car so eventually it will get put back together.
Joe Wrote:A friend of the girlfriend's family set us up with a condo from Wed to Sun for $300. Apparently it's a real nice place so that's a smokin deal.

I almost died last time I went to Seacrets... Woke up in the bathroom in a puddle of my own vomit.

I read this as a LeNeve story...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I saw that body style on the highway over the weekend. I don't think I like it as much. I wouldn't complain about winning one though.

Yeah it is very Fusionish, but I do like the Fusion a lot. I have to say that my favorite is the 2010 to 2012 GT. I think has the perfect shape, looks smaller and I like the grille better than the 2013 & 2014. The previous years were just too boxy

Exactly. The older version is closer to that "Eleanor" look, which I just find extremely hot. The Fusion look makes it look more like a family sedan and less like a muscle car.

[Image: eleanor-1-550cd5829669b.jpg]

[Image: ford_mustang_eleanor_wallpapers.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I do not apologize for the over-size pictures. :boobs:
I HATE PIE!!
The Donald will be in my hometown tonight. All I see out of that is the nuisance of fighting traffic to get to my parent's house, so I can pick up my kid. I heard tickets were $125 to see him and there might be some cheaper tickets. He should pay me to be there since that's the only reason I would consider it.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The Donald will be in my hometown tonight. All I see out of that is the nuisance of fighting traffic to get to my parent's house, so I can pick up my kid. I heard tickets were $125 to see him and there might be some cheaper tickets. He should pay me to be there since that's the only reason I would consider it.

I think he's super entertaining and the only reason why I would ever watch a GOP debate.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Donald will be in my hometown tonight. All I see out of that is the nuisance of fighting traffic to get to my parent's house, so I can pick up my kid. I heard tickets were $125 to see him and there might be some cheaper tickets. He should pay me to be there since that's the only reason I would consider it.

I think he's super entertaining and the only reason why I would ever watch a GOP debate.

I'd rather go to the Drive-In theater tonight for the free airing of Smoky & the Bandit.. It's Back to the Bricks week.
I HATE PIE!!
It's not the sexiest car I've ever seen, but holy shit it's fast.

[youtube]DeCZe04p5V4[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The Donald will be in my hometown tonight. All I see out of that is the nuisance of fighting traffic to get to my parent's house, so I can pick up my kid. I heard tickets were $125 to see him and there might be some cheaper tickets. He should pay me to be there since that's the only reason I would consider it.

I'd rather go to the Drive-In theater tonight for the free airing of Smoky & the Bandit.. It's Back to the Bricks week.

My kid walks in my room the other day and wakes me up. He says "Mommy I can't decide which movie I want to watch Smokey & the Bandit or Back to the Future. Help me pick!" He knows all the words to all 3 back to the futures and smokey & the bandit.
NussieT Wrote:My kid walks in my room the other day and wakes me up. He says "Mommy I can't decide which movie I want to watch Smokey & the Bandit or Back to the Future. Help me pick!" He knows all the words to all 3 back to the futures and smokey & the bandit.

:high5: Good parenting right there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM