Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - I'm Broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been battling a cough for over two weeks now. It gets better when I'm at home and on the weekends and gets worse at work. I'm sure it's the air here. On top of the cough I've had hiccups on and off since I woke up. At some point today I'm going to cough and hiccup and have to change my underwear.
I'm going to Ocean City, MD Wednesday after work and staying until Sunday. Outside of 2 DBCs and one of Pete's parties, I can't remember the last time I was able to get away.

I'm not living life to it's full potential.
I want a 3 car garage so I can rebuild a wrecked car like that truck LeNeve did. I won't even pretend to know anything about body work, but the rest of the stuff would be so much fun.
I'd pass on working on a wrecked car in my 3 car garage to store this.

[Image: mmd-foose-additional-features-final.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I'm going to Ocean City, MD Wednesday after work and staying until Sunday. Outside of 2 DBCs and one of Pete's parties, I can't remember the last time I was able to get away.

We haven't gone somewhere with our kids since my son was 6 months old. We go on random overnight trips to Grand Forks but every thing else we've done lately was all work related. I told Jim yesterday I wanted to go on a family vacation. My old man is on a month long tour of the Canadian east coast. I'm so jealous.
Joe Wrote:I want a 3 car garage so I can rebuild a wrecked car like that truck LeNeve did. I won't even pretend to know anything about body work, but the rest of the stuff would be so much fun.

Jims brother had a 83 Camaro in high school. Jim and his friend did up the engine for him. 2005-2006 it got hailed on, the insurance company paid for the paint job plus he had them do a little extra so he dismantled it. It's 10 years later, the car is in our shop, all the interior pieces are in boxes in the car. The thing would run if someone spent the time reinstalling the interior.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I want a 3 car garage so I can rebuild a wrecked car like that truck LeNeve did. I won't even pretend to know anything about body work, but the rest of the stuff would be so much fun.

Jims brother had a 83 Camaro in high school. Jim and his friend did up the engine for him. 2005-2006 it got hailed on, the insurance company paid for the paint job plus he had them do a little extra so he dismantled it. It's 10 years later, the car is in our shop, all the interior pieces are in boxes in the car. The thing would run if someone spent the time reinstalling the interior.

I'd love to find a project car like that. My brother had an 84 Camaro. He got it with a 305 in it and wound up buying a 350 from someone for it. My bother has never turned a wrench in his life so it sat in my dad's shed until he eventually sold the car and engine.
I could probably visit my uncle in Jersey and see if he can spare a car. Last time I checked he had a 68 Charger, 67 Coronet, 68 Coronet, 72 Chevelle, 83 Grand Wagoneer, 1 or 2 280 Zs, Mid 90s Ford Fiesta, Mid 80s Caprice and a mid 90s Dodge Ram. His two sons probably have at least 5 or 6 cars between them.

All of those cars are total shit except for the 68 Charger. That one was restored years ago and mostly sits in storage. I doubt he's washed it in the last 15 years though.
Joe Wrote:I've been battling a cough for over two weeks now. It gets better when I'm at home and on the weekends and gets worse at work. I'm sure it's the air here. On top of the cough I've had hiccups on and off since I woke up. At some point today I'm going to cough and hiccup and have to change my underwear.

I still have a cough from the cold I had last month. It doesn't seem to want to go away. Both Bri & Jim had the same damn cold and neither of them have a cough. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:I'd pass on working on a wrecked car in my 3 car garage to store this.

[Image: mmd-foose-additional-features-final.jpg]

I saw that body style on the highway over the weekend. I don't think I like it as much. I wouldn't complain about winning one though.
Joe Wrote:I'm going to Ocean City, MD Wednesday after work and staying until Sunday. Outside of 2 DBCs and one of Pete's parties, I can't remember the last time I was able to get away.

Nice :high5:

We were there over July 4th weekend. Fun Place

We stayed at castle in the sand, one of 2 spots that allow alcohol on the beach
Seacrets is a fun place :beer:
Joe Wrote:I could probably visit my uncle in Jersey and see if he can spare a car. Last time I checked he had a 68 Charger, 67 Coronet, 68 Coronet, 72 Chevelle, 83 Grand Wagoneer, 1 or 2 280 Zs, Mid 90s Ford Fiesta, Mid 80s Caprice and a mid 90s Dodge Ram. His two sons probably have at least 5 or 6 cars between them.

All of those cars are total shit except for the 68 Charger. That one was restored years ago and mostly sits in storage. I doubt he's washed it in the last 15 years though.

I would love to land a barn find one day and restore it.
There are times where I am embarassed to be a female... This chick proves my point.

http://pzfeed.com/woman-runs-marathon-wi...areness/#!

:barf:
Donginator Wrote:

Nice :high5:

We were there over July 4th weekend. Fun Place

We stayed at castle in the sand, one of 2 spots that allow alcohol on the beach
Seacrets is a fun place :beer:

A friend of the girlfriend's family set us up with a condo from Wed to Sun for $300. Apparently it's a real nice place so that's a smokin deal.

I almost died last time I went to Seacrets... Woke up in the bathroom in a puddle of my own vomit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are times where I am embarassed to be a female... This chick proves my point.

http://pzfeed.com/woman-runs-marathon-wi...areness/#!

:barf:

The only thing I took away from that picture was there's a 26 year old that looks 46.
Pages: 1 2