Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08:10/15 -- It's just happened!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Got a text from our tenants today. Apparently last night all 3 of them and the dog were downstairs watching a movie and the window upstairs just magically smashed all by itself.

Should have bought better windows.
Cheapskate.

There are all new windows upstairs and the main floor windows were older but still in excellent shape.

FIXED

The windows on the main floor were replaced when they built the addition in 2000. A little old lady lived in the house with her two small rat dogs. We had a single mom with a teenage daughter & a 3 year old plus we lived in the house for 4 months and nothing magically ever happened.
LeNeve Wrote:I can take it to the dunes right now. :high5: It''s all street legal. heater and A/C working. window wipers work. 4x4 works. just need to put the bumper and grill back on it.

Can I have it?
NussieT Wrote:The windows on the main floor were replaced when they built the addition in 2000. A little old lady lived in the house with her two small rat dogs. We had a single mom with a teenage daughter & a 3 year old plus we lived in the house for 4 months and nothing magically ever happened.

Just tell them that they need to reach out to the ghost that caused the window to break and have it fix what it did.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Watching this, I was thinking "Wow, people on bikes know nothing about accelerating through the apex of a turn, and know nothing about racing lines"
Then about 20 seconds in, I just started laughing.

[youtube]hRM3bFXlyNk[/youtube]
They were traveling over 50mph, the car actually saved the guys life. If the car wasn't there, he would have went over the side of the road/cliff.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/08/news/matt-brammeier-injured-in-high-speed-crash-at-utah_381009">http://velonews.competitor.com/2015/08/ ... tah_381009</a><!-- m -->
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Chip Wrote:Watching this, I was thinking "Wow, people on bikes know nothing about accelerating through the apex of a turn, and know nothing about racing lines"
Then about 20 seconds in, I just started laughing.

[youtube]hRM3bFXlyNk[/youtube]

The car just got in his way
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
another angle

[youtube]mOsh3hnqnUQ[/youtube]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday - 8/11/2014 - Day that never happened. Joe 5 142 08-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Beckster