Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 08:10/15 -- It's just happened!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a text from our tenants today. Apparently last night all 3 of them and the dog were downstairs watching a movie and the window upstairs just magically smashed all by itself.
NussieT Wrote:Got a text from our tenants today. Apparently last night all 3 of them and the dog were downstairs watching a movie and the window upstairs just magically smashed all by itself.

Should have bought better windows.
Cheapskate.
NussieT Wrote:Got a text from our tenants today. Apparently last night all 3 of them and the dog were downstairs watching a movie and the window upstairs just magically smashed all by itself.

I hate when that happens.

Though, Friday night, Bri was downstairs playing while I went to put laundry away. She started screaming, so I ran downstairs to see what was wrong. Poor kid looked like a she had just seen a ghost. So, either the house is haunted or she heard the floor creaking from us walking around upstairs. No randomly broken windows though.
[Image: 038ea4bfe4c134bfe8c8ed2dc50be137.jpg]
Quoth the Raven... nevermore

[Image: 370487fa9e8e5642c187d9f232e25c6f.jpg]
We went to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper last night. Same tour that we saw at the DTE last year, but they fucking outdid themselves last night. It was wicked sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 038ea4bfe4c134bfe8c8ed2dc50be137.jpg]

:high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We went to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper last night. Same tour that we saw at the DTE last year, but they fucking outdid themselves last night. It was wicked sweet.

I'm going to see Kid Rock tomorrow.
Face value on lawn tickets are $20.
And he's doing 10 shows at DTE, which holds 15,000.
Those lawn seats were going for $130 last weekend. WTF?
I got good, actual seats for $60 for tomorrow.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:We went to see Motley Crue and Alice Cooper last night. Same tour that we saw at the DTE last year, but they fucking outdid themselves last night. It was wicked sweet.

I'm going to see Kid Rock tomorrow.
Face value on lawn tickets are $20.
And he's doing 10 shows at DTE, which holds 15,000.
Those lawn seats were going for $130 last weekend. WTF?
I got good, actual seats for $60 for tomorrow.

We talked about going to one of those shows. I also wanted to go see Marilyn Manson, but that was last week. I heard he was sober and doing good shows again, so I wanted to see him one more time before he falls off the wagon.
Oh, and since fucking when did they start charging $20 to park at the Palace??? Last time I went to a show there is was about $10. I hate parking fees. I should've played dumb and said I had no cash on me.
Chip Wrote:

Cheapskate.

There are all new windows upstairs and the main floor windows are older but still in excellent shape.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Cheapskate.

There are all new windows upstairs and the main floor windows were older but still in excellent shape.

FIXED
LeNeve Wrote:Quoth the Raven... nevermore

[Image: 370487fa9e8e5642c187d9f232e25c6f.jpg]

You have until the end of this month to finish it, then you can meet us over at Silver Lake Dunes to take it for a spin.
I can take it to the dunes right now. :high5: It''s all street legal. heater and A/C working. window wipers work. 4x4 works. just need to put the bumper and grill back on it.
LeNeve Wrote:I can take it to the dunes right now. :high5: It''s all street legal. heater and A/C working. window wipers work. 4x4 works. just need to put the bumper and grill back on it.

:high5:
Pages: 1 2