Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, July 30, 2015 ~ We're Getting There
The weekend is creeping closer and closer..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My cousin got married over the weekend. Their DJ kind of sucked, at least I thought so. His interaction with everyone was lame. He played that Taking Car of Business song and no one did the Alligator.. All he did was comment that no one seemed to know the Alligator. Weak Sauce, dude. I've done enough wedding receptions to know that the good DJs will show people the moves.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqwHaqXkb9Q#t=94[/youtube_url]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
When Jim and I sold our house to Jims brother we sold our garden shed but the rules were we werent going to move anything out of it until we got our new one.
At some point in the last few months, they cut the lock off, took out the shit they didn't want, dumped it at our place and took all my gardening and yard care stuff. I'm missing my weed whacker, my hedge trimmer, my gardening and leaf rakes, several lengths of hose and the rest of my gardening tools. I tried texting them to ask where they are but no one is answering. I'm seriously done with his family.
NussieT Wrote:When Jim and I sold our house to Jims brother we sold our garden shed but the rules were we werent going to move anything out of it until we got our new one.
At some point in the last few months, they cut the lock off, took out the shit they didn't want, dumped it at our place and took all my gardening and yard care stuff. I'm missing my weed whacker, my hedge trimmer, my gardening and leaf rakes, several lengths of hose and the rest of my gardening tools. I tried texting them to ask where they are but no one is answering. I'm seriously done with his family.

Jim needs to go 'collect' the missing items and take his balls with him.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:When Jim and I sold our house to Jims brother we sold our garden shed but the rules were we werent going to move anything out of it until we got our new one.

Im not fighting for that shit anymore. It's been a fight over everything lately and I'm done with it. A toolbox went missing out of our shop. It was full of tools, we found out our employee helped him load it up the months ago, when Jim asked he was told they hadn't seen it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Im not fighting for that shit anymore. It's been a fight over everything lately and I'm done with it. A toolbox went missing out of our shop. It was full of tools, we found out our employee helped him load it up the months ago, when Jim asked he was told they hadn't seen it.

So, why isn't Jim going over there to have a look around? The cost of all that missing stuff is going to add up fast. Fuck being his brother.. he's a thief.
I HATE PIE!!
I want to see Vacation this weekend, but I haev no idea how we can sneak it in. I've already lined up my mom to watch the baby tomorrow night and Saturday.
I HATE PIE!!
I've never really thought Cosmo had offensive covers. There's no nudity or anything and it's no different than other magazines I've seen by cash registers.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/too-racy-ret...23539.html
I HATE PIE!!
Next year's Olympics are going to be shitty.. Literally...

https://www.yahoo.com/health/olympic-tea...05947.html
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster