Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 ~ Muggy
Joe Wrote:I wanna have another big BBQ.

They are frustrating as all hell and very stressful, but dammit I love parties.

I'm done with parties for awhile. Thank god. On Saturday my BIL's oldest is a piece of shit. Kept slamming my patio door and when Jim locked it, he picked up the dog dish and started smashing at the window. He was jamming blueberries in my printer. He decided to paint my living room window with chocolate milk and both of his kids spilled their dinner on my living room carpet. He was also jumping on my couch till I yelled at him. My mother in law told me to mellow out, he's just 2. I don't recall my kids being little fucking terrors and I would take them out back and swat their asses so hard if they even tried it once.
NussieT Wrote:

I'm done with parties for awhile. Thank god. On Saturday my BIL's oldest is a piece of shit. Kept slamming my patio door and when Jim locked it, he picked up the dog dish and started smashing at the window. He was jamming blueberries in my printer. He decided to paint my living room window with chocolate milk and both of his kids spilled their dinner on my living room carpet. He was also jumping on my couch till I yelled at him. My mother in law told me to mellow out, he's just 2. I don't recall my kids being little fucking terrors and I would take them out back and swat their asses so hard if they even tried it once.
Oh for fucks sake! I would have lost my shit on those parents. A kid at 2 probably does shit like that, but parents of a 2 year old need to be ready for shit like that. That is the problem here. The parents come and forget that they are parents and the kids run all over the place getting into stuff and damaging stuff. This year my sister stayed home ( long story) and her kids came with my parents. The whole fucking weekend was spent babysitting the kids to make sure nothing got messed up.

We are always cleaning up spills and cleaning brownies and cakes out of furniture. It's amazing how much shit you clean up when you tell everyone NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE HOUSE.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
T got me fired up. Now I don't want a party anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Oh for fucks sake! I would have lost my shit on those parents. A kid at 2 probably does shit like that, but parents of a 2 year old need to be ready for shit like that. That is the problem here. The parents come and forget that they are parents and the kids run all over the place getting into stuff and damaging stuff. This year my sister stayed home ( long story) and her kids came with my parents. The whole fucking weekend was spent babysitting the kids to make sure nothing got messed up.

We are always cleaning up spills and cleaning brownies and cakes out of furniture. It's amazing how much shit you clean up when you tell everyone NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE HOUSE.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I used to go to parties and follow my kids around so I knew what they are doing. They are 5 and 7 and I just stopped doing it. I still check in on them every 20 minutes or so but they will ask before they touch something or have something and if I tell them the rules they don't break them. My oldest lost out on a monster truck show because he got sent to the principals office, he never once misbehaved at school again.
Joe Wrote:T got me fired up. Now I don't want a party anymore.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Sorry.
We could always have a DBN party at my place in the summer. I had forgotten how much there is to do in the summer here until last week.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim has been msging nice things to me and telling me he loves me today. Totally unprovoked.... He's up to something and it's probably something I won't like.

I saw that on FB, I was going to post "what did you break? or what did you buy?"

He continued his sucking up well into the evening. The longer he drags this on, the worse it's gonna be for me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:

My kid is 2 1/2 and there's no way she has or would get away with that kind of behavior.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

My kid is 2 1/2 and there's no way she has or would get away with that kind of behavior.

I had 5 nephews plus my 2 kids here.

Ev is 2 1/2
Jackson is 2
Maurice is 2
Wyatt is 1
Ivan is 3 weeks old.

Maurice is a bubble child, he doesn't leave my brother or his girlfriends sight line.
My sisters son Jackson is the most polite child ever. "Tank you auntee".

Wyatt & Everett belong to Jims brother. They are neglected. They aren't disciplined and do not listen to anyone. Everett used to slam himself backwards and scream when he didn't get his way, I haven't seen him do that in awhile but he went savage screaming and smashing my work building when he wasn't allowed to come with me one day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM