Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 ~ Muggy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a good day to work.. I guess... It's hot, humid and just muggy out with the occasional rain shower. Trying to think more positively when i am at work, since I think I will develop an ulcer if I don't.
Jim has been msging nice things to me and telling me he loves me today. Totally unprovoked.... He's up to something and it's probably something I won't like.
I am going to go do some work, then come back and apparently talk to myself some more. :cya:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim has been msging nice things to me and telling me he loves me today. Totally unprovoked.... He's up to something and it's probably something I won't like.

Oh no, he definitely knocked someone else up....
I have to say I'm pretty good with the amount of rain we've received. I don't think we need any more.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Jim has been msging nice things to me and telling me he loves me today. Totally unprovoked.... He's up to something and it's probably something I won't like.

Oh no, he definitely knocked someone else up....

Well... On the bright side, someone else will get the joy of cleaning up after him constantly.
Joe Wrote:I have to say I'm pretty good with the amount of rain we've received. I don't think we need any more.

Spring came late this year.
I wanna have another big BBQ.

They are frustrating as all hell and very stressful, but dammit I love parties.
I'm thinking maybe it's not the parties that I like so much as it is that I just like having people come over. I imagine if I were back in Jersey it would be a normal thing. Out here it's like a once or maybe twice a year thing when people other than our parents visit.

How pathetic is it that Stacy and I don't really have close friends? Confusedad:
I've been working on the replacement for the home page since last week.I was just doing to make the forum the front page, but with traffic down on it I figured why not try something else. The blog idea didn't work because I didn't have time to write articles and find new content for it. This time I'm going with a social network or sorts. I figure since Facebook if for family and stuff, if I post weird stuff here than no one gets offended.

http://test.dudebronation.com

I'm probably a few days away from it being ready.
Joe Wrote:I wanna have another big BBQ.

I love putting parties together. I hate the running around like a maniac to get everything, but I love that feeling of success afterwards. Especially once I get to where I can finally relax.
Joe Wrote:I'm thinking maybe it's not the parties that I like so much as it is that I just like having people come over. I imagine if I were back in Jersey it would be a normal thing. Out here it's like a once or maybe twice a year thing when people other than our parents visit.

How pathetic is it that Stacy and I don't really have close friends? Confusedad:

We've gotten that way. Jim works so much that his friends don't really incude us in much of their stuff.. like as in their recent group trip to Vegas that we were never even told about and found out when they began posting FB pics. And my friends are all busy with new marriages / relationships / kids. I guess I'm not much different now that I have a kid and money is a bit tight until I switch jobs.
Joe Wrote:I've been working on the replacement for the home page since last week.I was just doing to make the forum the front page, but with traffic down on it I figured why not try something else. The blog idea didn't work because I didn't have time to write articles and find new content for it. This time I'm going with a social network or sorts. I figure since Facebook if for family and stuff, if I post weird stuff here than no one gets offended.

http://test.dudebronation.com

I'm probably a few days away from it being ready.

COOLNESS!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wanna have another big BBQ.

I love putting parties together. I hate the running around like a maniac to get everything, but I love that feeling of success afterwards. Especially once I get to where I can finally relax.

Yeah it was super shitty leading up to the party with all the house work, but the day after the party I was super happy about everything. My only regret was not being able to hand out with everyone. I think I spent more time with my "Internet Friends" (JIn in PA, Becker & JKeefer) than anyone.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim has been msging nice things to me and telling me he loves me today. Totally unprovoked.... He's up to something and it's probably something I won't like.

I saw that on FB, I was going to post "what did you break? or what did you buy?"
Pages: 1 2