Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, July 6, 2015 ~ I wanna go back...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:gross... I wonder if any of his brain landed in the potato salad.

"There was no rushing him to the hospital. There was no Devon left when I got there," said 25-year-old Cody Staples, who called it an accident

"Hey, this potato salad tastes extra stupid today"
:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It was super hazy went I came home last night and the word is that Canada is on fire and the smoke is being blown down to Michigan.

That shit has been trying to kill me for days.
It was so hazy the sky made it seem cloudy and dull. The sun was orange and you could look right at, if you wanted to.

I was having troubles breathing at the gym. We've been working out outside and the humidity and smoke was make me hack like I've been smoking my whole entire life.
Today is the first day, the sky is blue and the sun is bright.
LeNeve Wrote:so. some guy actually blew his own head off with a firework. most of the time when someone dies from stupidity, I can look at that incident, and think to myself, yeah, stupid, but I have done similar things. like the guy that said, "fuck that alligator" then jumped in the water and was instantly killed by "that" alligator. that story, I kind of undeerstand. Probaly a good thing there are no gators in Kansas, or water.

the stupidity of lighting mortar shells off the top of your head goes way beyond my jackass level of mentality.

I just have to ask how far have you gone when lighting off fireworks as far as on the stupid level?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so. some guy actually blew his own head off with a firework. most of the time when someone dies from stupidity, I can look at that incident, and think to myself, yeah, stupid, but I have done similar things. like the guy that said, "fuck that alligator" then jumped in the water and was instantly killed by "that" alligator. that story, I kind of undeerstand. Probaly a good thing there are no gators in Kansas, or water.

the stupidity of lighting mortar shells off the top of your head goes way beyond my jackass level of mentality.

I just have to ask how far have you gone when lighting off fireworks as far as on the stupid level?

I toss lit firecrackers out of my hand still. and hold roman candles and shoot them . I hold them in a way, that if they were to malfunction, it would cause minimal damage to me.

but as far as mortars go, I treat them the same as I would a loaded gun. Ther is alot of energy in those things. I wear safety glasses. make sure the blast area is clear. yell fire in the hole 3 times, then light them in a calm manner, then jog safely back to the barricade.
I blew my finger open with a black cat when I was about 8. that hurt. I also had a roman candle backfire on me and go up my arm, and hit my eye. thank god no permanent damage to my eye. but my arm was damaged to the point I can't jerk off with it. no, not really. there is a scar on my arm from the burn though. I was 5 or 6.

we also locked a guy into a closet during a hockey tournament, in Laramie Wyoming. then threw thousands of lit bottle rockets inside with him. he almost died.

there was a whole sell firework store next to the hotel, what were we supposed to do, not buy any?
LeNeve Wrote:I blew my finger open with a black cat when I was about 8. that hurt. I also had a roman candle backfire on me and go up my arm, and hit my eye. thank god no permanent damage to my eye. but my arm was damaged to the point I can't jerk off with it. no, not really. there is a scar on my arm from the burn though. I was 5 or 6.

we also locked a guy into a closet during a hockey tournament, in Laramie Wyoming. then threw thousands of lit bottle rockets inside with him. he almost died.

there was a whole sell firework store next to the hotel, what were we supposed to do, not buy any?

The closest I ever came to hurting myself was one year when we used to go camping at a lake for the 4th every year.
It was private property, and these people spent a ton of money on cool fireworks.
And they were really safe about them.
But one time, the next morning when I was lighting off fun stuff like black cats and bottle rockets, I found one that looked like a smaller black cat
so I picked it up and lit it.
Well it had fallen off a bigger firework so the wick went super fast. And it blew up in my hand. But it was tiny so it didn't hurt, just left my ears ringing.
LeNeve Wrote:ermahgerd

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=firework%20injuries&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0">https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=f ... authuser=0</a><!-- m -->

:barf:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
well... Saturday, after we ran out of fireworks, my little brother and I lit a plastic bucket on fire. we swept up all the firework debris, duds, and fileld the bucket. Then topped it off with gasoluine. Then put it in the road, and lit it. it was pretty cool. it melted a hole into the asphalt.
We have a group that rents property off of us to play airsoft in the back.
We got a text a few weeks back about them leaving landmines in the back buried and to be forewarned if you step on it.
The one is loaded with 4 or 8L of water. The second is loaded with barbed BB's. I've been too scared to go running back there now.
I would like to see Devon's mortar shell video though. because I am sure somene was recording it.
NussieT Wrote:We have a group that rents property off of us to play airsoft in the back.
We got a text a few weeks back about them leaving landmines in the back buried and to be forewarned if you step on it.
The one is loaded with 4 or 8L of water. The second is loaded with barbed BB's. I've been too scared to go running back there now.

Confusedhock: jeebus

hunger games and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:well... Saturday, after we ran out of fireworks, my little brother and I lit a plastic bucket on fire. we swept up all the firework debris, duds, and fileld the bucket. Then topped it off with gasoluine. Then put it in the road, and lit it. it was pretty cool. it melted a hole into the asphalt.

[Image: kansas.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Wait, you understand saying "fuck that alligator" then jumping on top of it?

Confusedad: yeah. not to rape it, or stick my thumb in its butthole. but to capture it or something. no different than saying "fuck that bull" then jumping over a fence to try and ride it.

I wont ever do that again.

Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:alligator guy had a memorial RIP facebook page up last night. then I posted this picture in the comments, and they took the page down. :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: hg-abe.jpg?w=450&h=254]

Ha!
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It was super hazy went I came home last night and the word is that Canada is on fire and the smoke is being blown down to Michigan.

That shit has been trying to kill me for days.
It was so hazy the sky made it seem cloudy and dull. The sun was orange and you could look right at, if you wanted to.

I was having troubles breathing at the gym. We've been working out outside and the humidity and smoke was make me hack like I've been smoking my whole entire life.
Today is the first day, the sky is blue and the sun is bright.

What area is on fire? It must be pretty large to make it to Michigan. All I could find was that it was from Canada.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM