Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06/17/15 - Pissy McPisserton
[Image: tumblr_lzy4onBdMC1qgl4vio1_500.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Here's the image I was thinking of NSFW

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ad377b4b44914...o1_500.gif
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:T, have your boobs ever fallen out of your bikini top while swimming or wake boarding or any activity with a bikini top on?

Beckster, what about you?

Yes. That's why I have the sports bra looking top. It stays on. I've had my bottoms fall off before and I had to swim to get them.
I still bring a one piece just in case.

So what happened when they fell out? Did a lot of people see, one boob, two boobs or what? Was it from swimming or from a fast sport like water skiing or wake boarding?

The ocean is good for removing tops or pulling them down when chicks wave ride.

It depends on what you do in the water. Sometimes just jumping around does it. People have seen my boobs because of it.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes. That's why I have the sports bra looking top. It stays on. I've had my bottoms fall off before and I had to swim to get them.

So what happened when they fell out? Did a lot of people see, one boob, two boobs or what? Was it from swimming or from a fast sport like water skiing or wake boarding?

It depends on what you do in the water. Sometimes just jumping around does it. People have seen my boobs because of it.

Lucky people
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yes. That's why I have the sports bra looking top. It stays on. I've had my bottoms fall off before and I had to swim to get them.

Lucky people

A bunch of people have seen my boobs. as a teen we tend to play strip things and I'd always lose.
NussieT Wrote:A bunch of people have seen my boobs. as a teen we tend to play strip things and I'd always lose.

Want to play strip things?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:A bunch of people have seen my boobs. as a teen we tend to play strip things and I'd always lose.

Nah. Those days are done. One of my friends stole my thong in high school. No one will admit to it. It's been like 13 years.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Nah. Those days are done. One of my friends stole my thong in high school. No one will admit to it. It's been like 13 years.

Those days are NEVER done, you just care less as you get older about people seeing you naked.....