Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 06/17/15 - Pissy McPisserton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jim has gone crazy. Seriously for the last two weeks he's been uncontrollably mad about everything. Small things set him off. He was pissed off I went to a volunteer event on the weekend, one I've been with for 5 years. It's one thing to be annoyed about it but telling me I have to ask permission to go anywhere is starting to push the line.
NussieT Wrote:Jim has gone crazy. Seriously for the last two weeks he's been uncontrollably mad about everything. Small things set him off. He was pissed off I went to a volunteer event on the weekend, one I've been with for 5 years. It's one thing to be annoyed about it but telling me I have to ask permission to go anywhere is starting to push the line.

Damn it woman.
Why aren't you home, barefoot and pregnant?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim has gone crazy. Seriously for the last two weeks he's been uncontrollably mad about everything. Small things set him off. He was pissed off I went to a volunteer event on the weekend, one I've been with for 5 years. It's one thing to be annoyed about it but telling me I have to ask permission to go anywhere is starting to push the line.

Damn it woman.
Why aren't you home, barefoot and pregnant?

Never pregnant again.... Ever. It's usually you should be naked in the kitchen. Then he'll tuck my shirt into my bra.
It is the 130th anniversary of the French giving us the Statue of Liberty.

My Jim has been annoying as fuck too. I will happily drive up there and slap the shit out of him right after I deal with mine.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

My Jim has been annoying as fuck too. I will happily drive up there and slap the shit out of him right after I deal with mine.

The boys want to take me out for lunch today and have a quick meeting but I don't dare shut off the loader. That might start world war 3
So my employee came to work yesterday. His girlfriend shows up at the pit to pick him up at 7. She is completely hammered, she stumbles out of the car, falls against the hood and screams at us "it's my birthday today and I've been drinking since 2".
I really hope she leaves him again.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The boys want to take me out for lunch today and have a quick meeting but I don't dare shut off the loader. That might start world war 3

Make him run it and go
NussieT Wrote:So my employee came to work yesterday. His girlfriend shows up at the pit to pick him up at 7. She is completely hammered, she stumbles out of the car, falls against the hood and screams at us "it's my birthday today and I've been drinking since 2".

Why in the fuck is he putting up with that? Sounds like she has a problem.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Make him run it and go

That would never happen. In the words of mr crabby pants. socialiZing doesn't make money.
NussieT Wrote:So my employee came to work yesterday. His girlfriend shows up at the pit to pick him up at 7. She is completely hammered, she stumbles out of the car, falls against the hood and screams at us "it's my birthday today and I've been drinking since 2".

Why in the fuck is he putting up with that? Sounds like she has a problem.

He told her once he didn't want to drink and she dumped him. She treats him like shit and he is so bloody nice to her.
Jim and I discussed it yesterday that it's time to sit him down and talk to him about his drinking. It's such a touchy subject.
I would pay to watch a reality show that takes place where T works.
Joe Wrote:I would pay to watch a reality show that takes place where T works.

No you wouldn't. All it would be is swearing, yelling and machines running.
Although yesterday one of the dummies decided to play with switches on a truck that they had no idea and ended up pushing 15 days worth of recycle on the ground. It took 3 people 2 hours to clean up.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Make him run it and go

That would never happen. In the words of mr crabby pants. socialiZing doesn't make money.

It seems to work quite well for my bro-in-law. He plays golf and hockey and uses his connections form those and other activities he will jump into to build the business.
Joe Wrote:I would pay to watch a reality show that takes place where T works.

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5