Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, June 5, 2015 ~ Donut Day!!!
It's Friday and it's National Donut Day. I can't remember the last time I ate a donut.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Yesterday was Hug a Cat Day (someone needs to tell DaveP).

Who thinks of this stuff?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Jim's Grandma (aka Satan) turned 90 and I guess we get to go hang at the Eagles club and watch the drunks get drunker... By drunks I mean old people. His grandma still loves to get hammered. She's scary as fuck when she is though. Last time Jim's mom went to the Eagles, he had to force her to eat to sober her up (the time before that, it was a trip to the ER).
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8aMI2dwf4[/youtube_url]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim's Grandma (aka Satan) turned 90 and I guess we get to go hang at the Eagles club and watch the drunks get drunker... By drunks I mean old people. His grandma still loves to get hammered. She's scary as fuck when she is though. Last time Jim's mom went to the Eagles, he had to force her to eat to sober her up (the time before that, it was a trip to the ER).

My friends dad was/is a member of the Eagles. I used to be a Moose member.
They're both the same.
Old people pay $20 a year so they can sit around at a private bar and drink $1 beer.
Also, why were a bunch of old, random, posts in the "technology" forum showing as unread for me today?
My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.
What ever happened to that guy?
Hah.

[Image: CGq7yNaU8AAsZAL.jpg:large]
Chip Wrote:Also, why were a bunch of old, random, posts in the "technology" forum showing as unread for me today?

I didn't have that problem
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.

I see dealer plate frames for there.

That guy is apparently too busy with the house, kid, job and stuff to hang out.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.

What a jerk.

It's about 10 minutes from my house.
They just moved into an old Dodge dealership, I guess they weren't done renovating it.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What a jerk.

It's about 10 minutes from my house.
They just moved into an old Dodge dealership, I guess they weren't done renovating it.

Indeed
I HATE PIE!!
If I lived in the City of Flint, I would totally vote for this pig.

http://www.wnem.com/story/29004371/giggl...-for-mayor
I HATE PIE!!
Someone in my parents' neighborhood has been driving one of these around. It looks just weird.

[Image: 2015_polaris_slingshot-3.jpg?itok=FTrO-dhz]
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM