Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 5, 2015 ~ Donut Day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Friday and it's National Donut Day. I can't remember the last time I ate a donut.
Yesterday was Hug a Cat Day (someone needs to tell DaveP).

Who thinks of this stuff?
Jim's Grandma (aka Satan) turned 90 and I guess we get to go hang at the Eagles club and watch the drunks get drunker... By drunks I mean old people. His grandma still loves to get hammered. She's scary as fuck when she is though. Last time Jim's mom went to the Eagles, he had to force her to eat to sober her up (the time before that, it was a trip to the ER).
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8aMI2dwf4[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim's Grandma (aka Satan) turned 90 and I guess we get to go hang at the Eagles club and watch the drunks get drunker... By drunks I mean old people. His grandma still loves to get hammered. She's scary as fuck when she is though. Last time Jim's mom went to the Eagles, he had to force her to eat to sober her up (the time before that, it was a trip to the ER).

My friends dad was/is a member of the Eagles. I used to be a Moose member.
They're both the same.
Old people pay $20 a year so they can sit around at a private bar and drink $1 beer.
Also, why were a bunch of old, random, posts in the "technology" forum showing as unread for me today?
My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.
What ever happened to that guy?
Hah.

[Image: CGq7yNaU8AAsZAL.jpg:large]
Chip Wrote:Also, why were a bunch of old, random, posts in the "technology" forum showing as unread for me today?

I didn't have that problem
Chip Wrote:My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.

I see dealer plate frames for there.

That guy is apparently too busy with the house, kid, job and stuff to hang out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:My part time job just sent me a little project to work on for a Ford dealership in Taylor Mi, "Taylor Ford". Haha.

What a jerk.

It's about 10 minutes from my house.
They just moved into an old Dodge dealership, I guess they weren't done renovating it.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What a jerk.

It's about 10 minutes from my house.
They just moved into an old Dodge dealership, I guess they weren't done renovating it.

Indeed
If I lived in the City of Flint, I would totally vote for this pig.

http://www.wnem.com/story/29004371/giggl...-for-mayor
Someone in my parents' neighborhood has been driving one of these around. It looks just weird.

[Image: 2015_polaris_slingshot-3.jpg?itok=FTrO-dhz]