Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, May 1, 2015 ~ Barn Find
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Much cooler than horse racing...

Slot Car Racing European Championship

[youtube]I8Pm6ACLsq0[/youtube]

Better than horse racing? I think not

I've never been more certain of anything in my life.
Theres horse racing at the Downs in Winnipeg all the time. I'm turning 29 years old this year and never in my life have I gone... I'm not all that interested in going anyway
Oh Flint, where bums beat up professional boxers

http://www.wnem.com/story/28946569/forme...town-flint
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
http://www.wnem.com/story/28944190/man-p...o-save-dog
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I went to a horse track once.
I had a couple of beers.
The betting was confusing as hell.
The people I was with explained a "perfecta" to me, so I went with that.
I think I came close to breaking even.
Micheal Moore has absolutely lost his mind.
But I say give it a try. We can designate a state or an island or something, where we send all these newly freed criminals. What ever cops they hire, won't be armed. And Micheal Moore has to go live there too.
And just see how his Utopian society works out.

Here's my demand: I want every African-American currently incarcerated for drug "crimes" or nonviolent offenses released from prison today.

Next demand: Disarm the police. We have a 1/4 billion 2nd amendment guns in our homes 4 protection. We'll survive til the right cops r hired

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/article...26458.html
Last night, I fell asleep watching hockey, and woke up in the middle of the night with the TV still on CBC.
And watched a few minutes of their news coverage of this Baltimore mess.
I can't tell you how refreshing it was.
They had a reporter there who has spent his time there talking to both sides.
And actually just reporting on what they're saying, and what they're doing. And giving an honest effort to state each sides "case".
Instead of just showing the riots and saying how everyone is nothing but criminals.
Or saying that all cops are evil, racist bastards.
My kid brought a fucking turtle in my house. I kept telling her to keep her hands away from his mouth because it would bite. She's like " no he's my friend". We let it go near the waters edge, the dog kept trying to eat it.
NussieT Wrote:My kid brought a fucking turtle in my house. I kept telling her to keep her hands away from his mouth because it would bite. She's like " no he's my friend". We let it go near the waters edge, the dog kept trying to eat it.

Aw come on, I had turtles as pets when I was younger.
Turtles are awesome.
Chip Wrote:I went to a horse track once.
I had a couple of beers.
The betting was confusing as hell.
The people I was with explained a "perfecta" to me, so I went with that.
I think I came close to breaking even.

I have a gambling account I bet through. I don't make huge bets, because it's just for fun. I've been riding off my original $20 I deposited to the account years ago. I usually cash out once it gets high enough to make a decent payout. I pulled an exacta last year that paid decent enough to bump my account up for me, which was great considering I haven't been gambling too much lately.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kid brought a fucking turtle in my house. I kept telling her to keep her hands away from his mouth because it would bite. She's like " no he's my friend". We let it go near the waters edge, the dog kept trying to eat it.

Turtles are awesome.

She told me it was a ninja turtle.
How did I miss that this is happening?

[youtube]Z0zo5W5QUY0[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Turtles are awesome.

And you still made her get rid of it?!?!?
Chip Wrote:

Turtles are awesome.

Yeah. My sisters and I used to catch them all of the time. We'd keep them around for awhile, then put them back into the creek. Mom didn't care as long as we left the snappers alone.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Turtles are awesome.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM