Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, May 1, 2015 ~ Barn Find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A client came in to add a '93 S-10 pick up he found in a barn. He was telling me how good the condition of it was. He's some old retired dude who loves to find vehicles like that. I would love to be able to do something like that someday. Pretty sure he plans on flipping it.

Outside of that, it's Derby Weekend!! :happy: I've got to log in to my bookie site and place my bets. I should drop a couple dollars on the fight too. I would love for Mayweather to lose, he annoys me.
The boss man has been out most of the morning. It's been a nice day. :grin:
My daughter comes running in the house not that long ago telling me she had BIG news. Her news was she learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. She proceeded to show me then run into my car. I'm probably a terrible parent for laughing when it happened.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A client came in to add a '93 S-10 pick up he found in a barn. He was telling me how good the condition of it was. He's some old retired dude who loves to find vehicles like that. I would love to be able to do something like that someday. Pretty sure he plans on flipping it.

Outside of that, it's Derby Weekend!! :happy: I've got to log in to my bookie site and place my bets. I should drop a couple dollars on the fight too. I would love for Mayweather to lose, he annoys me.

What's a "mint condition '93 S-10" worth? $1,500?

Horseracing is lame.
boxing is lame.
Mayweather is an ass hole.
NussieT Wrote:My daughter comes running in the house not that long ago telling me she had BIG news. Her news was she learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. She proceeded to show me then run into my car. I'm probably a terrible parent for laughing when it happened.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
No, you're a terrible parent for not recording it and putting it on youtube.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My daughter comes running in the house not that long ago telling me she had BIG news. Her news was she learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. She proceeded to show me then run into my car. I'm probably a terrible parent for laughing when it happened.

I did eventually record her just not the time she hit it. She also tipped over into the evergreens.
Much cooler than horse racing...

Slot Car Racing European Championship

[youtube]I8Pm6ACLsq0[/youtube]
And Nitro Circus is cooler than horse racing.

[youtube]WFLwxGB1qFI[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I did eventually record her just not the time she hit it. She also tipped over into the evergreens.

As long as she's ok, that's adorably hilarious.
Tim Armstrong is one of my favorite people in music.
I like pretty much everything he does.

His record labels newest release

[youtube]dOqGlALLYXo[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

As long as she's ok, that's adorably hilarious.

The kid is tough as nails and not scared of anything. We have a stacking conveyor that has to be at least 20 feet in the air. She'll climb to the top and jump off into the sand .

Ha! Mine is beginning to discover the world of tantrums. I have a hard time not laughing when she fires one up.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:A client came in to add a '93 S-10 pick up he found in a barn. He was telling me how good the condition of it was. He's some old retired dude who loves to find vehicles like that. I would love to be able to do something like that someday. Pretty sure he plans on flipping it.

What's a "mint condition '93 S-10" worth? $1,500?

Horseracing is lame.
boxing is lame.
Mayweather is an ass hole.

Hell if I know. It's got the better motor in it, so he was all stoked about that. I should have asked him what he got it for.

Matweather is an asshole, I hope he loses. I won't be watching it. Horse racing is awesome. I will somehow be watching that.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Jim was a nervous wreck when it came to his kid going to 2 wheels. I told him if she falls down it's not a big deal, we all have done that. Shortly after I said that to him, she rode her bike off the path and straight into heavy brush til a tree stopped her. I almost peed myself trying to not laugh in front of both of them. It hilarious. He freaked out over it and she was sobbing over the barely visible, not even bleeding, single scratch she got. :roll:
Chip Wrote:Much cooler than horse racing...

Slot Car Racing European Championship

[youtube]I8Pm6ACLsq0[/youtube]

Better than horse racing? I think not
Pages: 1 2 3 4