Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday April 20 - HBD B!!!
NussieT Wrote:I went on a baking spree yesterday. I'm going to drive down to the house the guys are working on and drop some of it off. A homemade cherry pie with real whipped cream, a brownie with chocolate icing and mini m&m's on top. 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing with sprinkles on top (some have candy coated chocolate chips) and 3 dozen sugar cookies.
I still have an urge to bake something else too. I'm thinking maybe peanut butter cookies or an angel food cake

I'll be right there to help.
Norway is ending FM radio.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/no...-fm-790131
LeNeve Wrote:the new truks also have automatic tire air pressure regulating

BONUS!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Bekster should get a new f-150 for her birthday. they have factory installed massaging seats. its awesome. it also has 360 degree camera view. and it drives by itself, seriously.

In black with an extended cab and it's a deal!

Extended cab is the way to go.
I've never liked 4 door trucks. They just look dumb.

[Image: 2015_Ford_F-150_wheels.jpg]

They look awkward. I like the hidden suicide door better.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:More 80's than the 80's.

The trailer...

[youtube]72RqpItxd8M[/youtube]

The music video.

[youtube]ZTidn2dBYbY[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Happy Birthday B!!!

Thanks T!
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Oh yeah, happy B-day B!

Gracias
I HATE PIE!!
I need to cash in on some of these freebies I have coming. Subway is giving me free cookies and pop. Culvers sent me a thing for free custard. There's more stuff too.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I went on a baking spree yesterday. I'm going to drive down to the house the guys are working on and drop some of it off. A homemade cherry pie with real whipped cream, a brownie with chocolate icing and mini m&m's on top. 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing with sprinkles on top (some have candy coated chocolate chips) and 3 dozen sugar cookies.
I still have an urge to bake something else too. I'm thinking maybe peanut butter cookies or an angel food cake

I need a birthday cake...............
I HATE PIE!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=mAFKqkifqBM">http://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=mAFKqkifqBM</a><!-- m -->
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I could do that!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I could do that!

:grin:
I HATE PIE!!
Hey Joe, how's the new job?
Winnipeg/Manitoba has been playoff crazy ever since they got in. They stormed Portage & Main the night they got in. There are banners hanging downtown saying "Go Jets Go", the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service has Jets flags on every engine. The Jets store had a 300 person waiting line to get inside to buy merchandise. My kids school is having white out days whenever they've been playing,my kid only owns like 2 white shirts. Stores are not requiring uniforms if they wear Jets gear.
We even have a playoff song:
[youtube]ShYxDw-OnnE[/youtube]
If this is real, this guy needs to be locked away somewhere.
Somewhere very secure.

[youtube]vli63RlICjU[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT