Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday April 20 - HBD B!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy Birthday Beckster!
Thank You JDubb!!!!
Yes, Happy Birthday B.

My phone keep reminding me for some reason.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Bekster should get a new f-150 for her birthday. they have factory installed massaging seats. its awesome. it also has 360 degree camera view. and it drives by itself, seriously.
Joe Wrote:Yes, Happy Birthday B.

My phone keep reminding me for some reason.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I've gotten a few reminder emails. I need to get them to cooperate on my reluctance to acknowledge my real age.
LeNeve Wrote:Bekster should get a new f-150 for her birthday. they have factory installed massaging seats. its awesome. it also has 360 degree camera view. and it drives by itself, seriously.

In black with an extended cab and it's a deal!
So, for my birthday, I just might be getting a new cousin. One of my cousin's got induced this morning (she's a week late). Kinda cool.
the new truks also have automatic tire air pressure regulating
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Bekster should get a new f-150 for her birthday. they have factory installed massaging seats. its awesome. it also has 360 degree camera view. and it drives by itself, seriously.

In black with an extended cab and it's a deal!

Extended cab is the way to go.
I've never liked 4 door trucks. They just look dumb.

[Image: 2015_Ford_F-150_wheels.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:the new truks also have automatic tire air pressure regulating

We're living in the future!
More 80's than the 80's.

The trailer...

[youtube]72RqpItxd8M[/youtube]

The music video.

[youtube]ZTidn2dBYbY[/youtube]
Happy Birthday B!!!
Oh yeah, happy B-day B!
I went on a baking spree yesterday. I'm going to drive down to the house the guys are working on and drop some of it off. A homemade cherry pie with real whipped cream, a brownie with chocolate icing and mini m&m's on top. 2 dozen vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing with sprinkles on top (some have candy coated chocolate chips) and 3 dozen sugar cookies.
I still have an urge to bake something else too. I'm thinking maybe peanut butter cookies or an angel food cake
and those lights on the mirrors, they are spot lights, as well as blinkers. bright. real bright. cops won't have to mount after market spot lights now.
Pages: 1 2 3