Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 _ Chiropractor
Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.
The other day when I did mandatory parent volunteer. Cullen sat with her at snack. Cullen is a little asshole though, he knocked over my block tower then laughed at me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

My boss puts underscores all over the place, and totally randomly in folder and file names.
Like, he'll have a folder where he uses underscores instead of spaces, and will still use spaces.
And, he'll use an underscore to keep a folder at the top of the list alphabetically, but then he'll put an underscore in front of EVERY other folder also.
It drives me nuts.
NussieT Wrote:My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.
The other day when I did mandatory parent volunteer. Cullen sat with her at snack. Cullen is a little asshole though, he knocked over my block tower then laughed at me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I think we know who she's picking.
#TeamCullen
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

My boss puts underscores all over the place, and totally randomly in folder and file names.
Like, he'll have a folder where he uses underscores instead of spaces, and will still use spaces.
And, he'll use an underscore to keep a folder at the top of the list alphabetically, but then he'll put an underscore in front of EVERY other folder also.
It drives me nuts.

I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:My daughter has a crush on two boys in her class. One of them is named Cullen and the other Hudson.

You know she'll pick the kid you like the least. It's the rule.
I HATE PIE!!
Cullen also has a weird sense of style. One time he wore a lime green polo with a black long sleeved shirt underneath. Shorts with pants underneath and soccer shoes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I dot mind the kid. He's actually pretty nice and uses his manners. His mom is one of the office staff to a company we work with. And she's kind of lazy and quite a bitch at times
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I dot mind the kid. He's actually pretty nice and uses his manners. His mom is one of the office staff to a company we work with. And she's kind of lazy and quite a bitch at times

Oh shit.. They'll wind up married with a crazy MIL
I HATE PIE!!
My daughter likes to go up to little boys around her age. It's not bothering me yet, but Jim flips out when I point it out. LOL
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Went to my first chiropractor yesterday. That hurt and she didn't fix my sore neck. I have to go back tomorrow again. What an awkward experience though.

It drives me nuts.

I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

I just had to use a file that had a space right next to an underscore.
Something like that will be what causes me to snap one day.
95% of my days here are great, those other days when he gets cranky though...
:rock:

[youtube]XfcC6FYyL4U[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I remember when spaces weren't allowed in filenames and I will occasionally use underscores. When you do certain coding, like HTML, spaces are not allowed in the filenames.

Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.

I am.
One day last week we went out for lunch, and never really came back. And the company paid.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Just be grateful it's not the opposite with 95% of those days being bad.

I am.
One day last week we went out for lunch, and never really came back. And the company paid.

:high5: Nice!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM